Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Texas Stinger Owners

Beerme

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Hey everyone! Stinger owner located in Austin, TX. I’m selling my Borla exhaust 850. It’s got less than a 100 miles on it. Sounds great however it is a little too loud for my tastes and my neighbors when I start her up at 5am . Lemme know if your interested and let’s work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello aantony4. I live near Austin too and have been wanting to buy an exhaust for the Stinger. Do you still have it installed on your vehicle? I am wanting to hear it in person outside and inside the cabin before purchasing one because I have heard mixed reviews on the drone sound and loudness.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Hello aantony4. I live near Austin too and have been wanting to buy an exhaust for the Stinger. Do you still have it installed on your vehicle? I am wanting to hear it in person outside and inside the cabin before purchasing one because I have heard mixed reviews on the drone sound and loudness.
Welcome to the forums!!!!!!

Beerme

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Thanks Spider. Occasionally I see a ceramic silver color Kia Stinger GT passing through Buda, Texas. Any of yall him?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
If you are ever in the houston area let me know we have a couple of Stingers with aftermarket exhausts.

aantony4

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I unfortunately do not have it installed but the exhaust is still available :)

Beerme

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
If you are ever in the houston area let me know we have a couple of Stingers with aftermarket exhausts.
Nice, H-town is my hometown and I'm always going down there.

SaleenTom

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
YOHB? Spotted in Austin.

Gaddo37

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Checking in from Waco, Tx

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Snow White KIA Stinger GT2 RWD
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I went to the drag strip last night. Best run was 12.44 with Racechip tune and a bottle of octane boost. She ran very consistent all night.

Gaddo37

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Hey Slammered! Little River is my local track too! Post up next time you're headed out to the track, would love to meet up with another Stinger. I'm totally stock (for now), but its always fun to run her down the strip.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hey Slammered! Little River is my local track too! Post up next time you're headed out to the track, would love to meet up with another Stinger. I'm totally stock (for now), but its always fun to run her down the strip.
Hell yeah bro, I'll post up next time

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States

hey guys we got a meet going on June first! I know someone had made a poster for last time. Is there a possible way someone could do it again. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I think it was @JAYP that planned the last event?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Ya'll check out Avengers yet? If you haven't done so its an awesome movie