Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Ppl Can't Stop Staring...

Aahn4six1

Reactions
State
MT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2 Ceramic/Red
...AND they keep asking me (at stop lights and parking lots): "is that really a KIA??" o_O. To which i proudly affirm their suspicions. Happy to be here. Keep up all the (worthwhile) posts.
My stats and opinions on most of the 'hot topics' are as follows:

2019 GT2 AWD:

In Montana. (no sales tax)
Ordered 1st week in April. Shipped and delivered in 4 weeks. Build stamp on the VIN plate is Feb2019.
MSRP: $54,790 OTD: $48,740 $30K down and financed the remaining thru KIA to get rebates.
Options: Ceramic paint, Red leather, Remote start, paint protect package, cargo tray, trunk applique, door(s) applique, mud guards
The 2019 AWD's come stock with Bridgestone Potenza 18" rubber ever though I liked the idea of the Michelin PS4's.
Two weeks of ownership has been pure bliss. I just hit 1,000 miles, the majority of which was the road trip (~700 mile) we took last weekend. For the record: The "GT" badge is well represented on the back of the Stinger!
No special "break-in" routine. Took it easy for the first 1000 miles and don't anticipate any "track days" anytime soon, or ever really. I plan to switch for full synthetic at the first oil change at 5000 miles and keep that interval throughout.
Amazon Basics 10W-30 Full Synthetic and a KIA OME oil filter.

Congrats to all the current owners out there. I'm pleased to say that I finally understand what you've all been raving about. And for those still undecided: it's undoubtedly the best value sports sedan money can buy. So what are you waiting for???

1.jpg 2.jpg

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Congrats! yeah its been nearly two years of ownership for me and people still stare at my car.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Congrats and welcome, I've had mine going on 5 months an I just hit 1625 miles. Getting ready to take first small road trip to Henderson Nevada to Stung in Sin City carshow, should be fun. :cool:

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Congratulations. That color combo is gorgeous.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Congrats

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Congrats, beautiful color combo

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2 AWD Cermaic/Red
Enjoy it also! Great color combo

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations! Great color combo

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Welcome!

Reactions
The 2019 AWD's come stock with Bridgestone Potenza 18" rubber ever though I liked the idea of the Michelin PS4's.
my 2019 GT2 AWD came with Michelin PS4. Maybe your dealer swapped them out.

Reactions
Congrats! yeah its been nearly two years of ownership for me and people still stare at my car.
I went to the KDM "E" Logos and deleted the Kia ones. Almost everyday people ask me what kind of car it is