Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Official Deep Chroma Blue Kia Stinger Pictures Thread

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
South Korea
What I Drive
Kia Stinger
Please use this thread to post all Deep Chroma Kia Stinger pictures. (D9B)

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
My local Kia has a Chroma Blue, I sure hope we get this color here.

This one has the 2.0 turbo 4 cylinder.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
It?s a bummer that we might not get that color here.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I'm really disappointed that we're not getting this deep chroma blue in the USA. It was my first pick for my future Stinger.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
Great picture

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I like the retractable cover for the front cupholders.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
New Zealand
What I Drive
2013 Kia Optima LTD
I have picked this color, as I haven't owned a car in dark blue before, and anyway it is just gorgeous.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
I have picked this color, as I haven't owned a car in dark blue before, and anyway it is just gorgeous.
It is a beautiful and unique color.

Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
I like the power seat switches on the top side of the passenger seat. Another feature we shall lack in the USA.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I like the power seat switches on the top side of the passenger seat. Another feature we shall lack in the USA.
You mean the one for the rear passengers to slide the seat forward?

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Damn Kia bean counters[rant]

Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
I've long wondered why companies that have unusual features on their cars didn't send them to the USA. No matter what price class, coworkers/friends/etc. seeing unusual features on your car might eventually make them want a car by your brand. Look how long it took parking sensors, etc. to make their way to the USA. People would have been intrigued by such things twenty years ago. I had a Mercedes with headlight wipers - people were fascinated by them, yet Mercedes had them as a rare option until relatively recently. People would get a kick out of the Stinger's passenger seat being controllable by the driver and would talk about it.

Last edited:

nikpmd

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 BMW 335i xDrive M-Sport
I would definitely make an emotional decision if I saw this on the dealer lots today. It is such a good color, also, its a sporty color. I've seen Camaros and Mustangs in a similar blue and they look understated and racy. Unfortunately, have to wait until this color is available in the USA.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Damn, I was wondering about that one too. I went yesterday to the dealer but they only had a GT, and the Korean floor model, so I couldn't compare and the sales man was not able to tell me for sure if it was available in the GT2. [mecry]

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I too wish they left those buttons on the passenger seat so rear seat passengers can move the seat. :(

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Damn, I was wondering about that one too. I went yesterday to the dealer but they only had a GT, and the Korean floor model, so I couldn't compare and the sales man was not able to tell me for sure if it was available in the GT2. [mecry]
If you're asking if the Micro Blue is available in the GT2, the answer is YES! But, only with the gray interior.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
If you're asking if the Micro Blue is available in the GT2, the answer is YES! But, only with the gray interior.
I know it is. I was just wondering about the buttons on the passenger seat, to move the seat front or back from the drivers seating position, that KIA decided to remove from the US spec Stinger.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Some pics I took today after debadging the car showing the deep chroma effect [coolsmile]

Attachments