Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New Stinger GT RWD owner, greetings from VA.

Reactions
New owner here saying hey. Pretty much been an lifetime KDM car owner from Tiburon's to Genesis Coupes, to now a 2019 Stinger GT.

I was going to wait a couple years for these to pop up on the used car market but saw a dealership in Woodbridge VA having a summer clearance event. They gave me an out the door price of $32k, so I jumped right on it. Love this red so much. They had a GT1 "out the door" for 38k but with a black exterior... I know it's just paint and the GT1 trim is so much nicer but idk, they still feel like the same car and I couldn't pass up the price. It's going to be modded anyhow. I will say the GT1's ventilated seats are nice. lol.

Still even with the base GT, i'm really impressed with the car's interior and overall composure. I still have my 2011 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track (bolt ons w/ custom SFR tune) @ 300whp but there's something about a twin turbo V6 and all that torque in the Stinger..... amazing, even over 4k pounds. lol. Doesn't even feel that heavy, really.

Guess I'll be selling my Genesis Coupe very soon. lol.

Once it's sold, my plans are to install down pipes, CBE, intakes, maybe some exterior bits like a front lip, rear decklid spoiler/lip, exhaust tip sleeves.
What do you guys recommend for catch cans?

Anyways, glad to be part of the Stinger fam.
Did I mention I love Korean cars?

Stinger01.jpg Stinger02.jpg

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations!

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome and congratulations.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome aboard & congratulations, K8 stinger store, khartunerz, burger motorsports and tork motorsports sale catch cans. I personally have the ADD W1 V3 catch can on the PCV side from K8 stinger store an a Tork motorsports on the OCC side of the engine so mine is a hybrid setup.

ronnie

Reactions
Welcome aboard, looking good.

OP
Koreandude
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Welcome aboard, looking good.
Thanks but more like, "looking stock" lol.

Once I put my Genesis Coupe up for sale, I have a list of mods I'm pulling the trigger on right away.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Welcome aboard

Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
Welcome aboard