Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Memorial Day Stinger GT2 RWD lease

Vais

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I know the MF is crap, but I negotiated the car pretty low. I'm not sure if it's a great deal, but I'm happy with it. I'm worried because I test drove it and drove it home without reading the break-in thread. I floored it to 0 to 60 a couple times :(

Black GT2 RWD, red interior
45,400 purchase price
6200 lease incentive
53% residual
41something after fees and stuff
.0023ish MF (maybe .0022ish?)
$29 down (lol)
$599/month

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
I floored it to 0 to 60 a couple times :(
It's a lease, you'll be fine LOL $599/mo sounds extremely good since I've saw people around $750/mo. Welcome and enjoy!

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 GT2
How did you get down to $599 a month? 48 month lease? I also leased over Memorial Day. I am planning on buying the lease out ASAP and refinancing, so I didn't really care about the overall terms of the lease deal, but I got the car for dealer invoice plus freight and DMG, which worked out to $47512, plus tax, tags, and $299 for processing, minus the $6200 lease incentive. If your $45400 number included freight and DMG, that's a pretty good deal.

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
Hi guys,

I know the MF is crap, but I negotiated the car pretty low. I'm not sure if it's a great deal, but I'm happy with it. I'm worried because I test drove it and drove it home without reading the break-in thread. I floored it to 0 to 60 a couple times :(

Black GT2 RWD, red interior
45,400 purchase price
6200 lease incentive
53% residual
41something after fees and stuff
.0023ish MF (maybe .0022ish?)
$29 down (lol)
$599/month
How many miles per year?

-Matt