Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Crazy fast car - 2021 Stinger GT AWD

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
2019 Kia

Not everyone

Stinger GT AWD
  • Factory Tire Size
  • Optional Sizes
  • Custom Size
Factory Tire Sizes
Kia equips your vehicle with more than one possible size or size combination during production. Please select the size or size combination installed on your vehicle from the choices below.
18"225/45-18Load Class: XL
19"225/40-19Load Class: XL19"255/35-19Load Class: XL
To everyone who did not personally order their 2018-2019 Stinger GT AWD that way.

None of the 2019 Stinger GT AWD cars I saw on dealer lots when buying my car had the Summer 19's, every one had the optional All Season 18's already installed.

jamesc

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
I did a quick search too and found Advance Auto with zero results but also had one from AutoZone at $200. So yeah I suppose the $400 price is from dealer service quoting dealer prices. I remember when battery was about 50 - 60 bucks and then they went up to 100 and now 200 plus. I guess it's been awhile since I shopped for a battery.
I suspect the battery is more expensive then regular batteries because it is in the trunk and must be sealed. It's likely an agm vs standard lead acid battery.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk