Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Crazy wives, or husband's club:)

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
If you are like me you are in the crazy spouse market segment. You love your spouse but add something to your stinger that creates a bunch of noise and they turn into this crazy feral animal. Mine turns into a crazed honey badger ready to claw my eyes out lol!
This thread is to discuss quite performance. Based on your experience post the upgrades you have made that has not brought out the crazy in your spouse:)

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #2
My updates:
Injen intakes $498.00, you hear the turbo spool and deverter valves but sounds good and would pass the crazy test! Have purchased three intakes for my last three cars, this is my favorite by a mile!
Volossa Tech Big Mouth Ram intake $266.00, replaces he snorkel OEM air ducts and love them.
XLR throttle response chip $266.00, it's awesome! Makes the car response better and makes car even more fun to drive!

Ordered, waiting delivery:
SSR performance down pipes(actually are mid pipes) $489.00
Ultimate Performance intercooler $1198.00 with additional 3" side pipe

Post yours!

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #4
Will post pics and comments on intercooler and pipes once installed.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
The next time she bitches tell her if you don't like the sound of my car, say out of it and your lucky I'm not out sending money on drugs or alcohol, at least you have a car to show for it. [8D]

She's just mad because your not spending that money on her and your attention is not directed towards her.

Good luck, remember men have selective hearing. [wink]

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #6
Lol, that's awesome

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
LOL I love this thread! Put my wife on the crazy list as well. Not only is my wife a back seat driver, she questions everything I do to the car. When we first bought the Stinger, she complained that the windsheild shades were not effective because she is short. So I went and had the side windows tinted and now she complains its too dark and that she can't see through them at night.[screwy]

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
That's why I kicked my EX wife to the curb, then I bought my Stinger. My wife now puts a smile on my face every time I drive her and everything I buy for her, she loves, plus she makes me look good when I drive her. She doesn't bitch when I don't pay attention or buy things for her... [:0]
Yes I'm talking about my car.. [8D]

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #9
Too funny!

celwin

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
Infiniti
No comment.

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #11
Reactions
City
Beavercreek
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
My Lovely Bride is awesome! She may roll her eyes, but she loves that the cars all run excellent and are maintained carefully.

She says, "well, you earned it ($), so go ahead..."

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #13
Your in the wrong chat/club then lol! JK, my wife is awesome, just cars and money to her is a foreign language, and I have no translator:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk