Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Service dept jacked up my car

Eyemaker

Reactions
City
Nashville
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 stinger gt2
Hello all, I have a problem. I had to take my stinger gt2 in to service because the check engine light came on and it was running poorly. Turns out it was the camshaft phazer sensor. Went to pick it up after 10 days and drove it one foot literally and the check engine light came back on. Had to leave it again for another week or so so they could fix the OVC sensor. I just went to pick it up again yesterday and after I got it Out on the interstate I see that the steer wheel is cockeyed towards 2 o’clock. I take it back and see that someone hit something very hard to knock the steering wheel out of alignment and the right front alloy wheel is trashed and there is a huge gouge out of the lower part of the fender. When I was driving it the entire steering feels loose and there is no difference between sport and normal anymore. Also when I back up with the wheel turned to there is a popping sound on the side that the idiots hit.
What should I have them replace on that side, not that I trust them anymore.
thanks, scott

Reactions
City
USA
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
First call corporate and see what can be done. If that is not satisfactory then contact a legal representative. Good luck and please keep us posted!!

ChaneRZ

Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT RWD
Get rid of that car and buy a new one.