Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Official Snow White Pearl Kia Stinger Pictures Thread

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Snow White KIA Stinger GT2 RWD
Thank you sir. Still not done though, I have to get wider fenders and widen the wheel wells, then switch to air lift performance suspension and aftermarket wider wheels and tires to take advantage of the extra room for grip.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
rooSTer, robz32, Kale808 and chris71.
Thank you.

Also Chris71,

They are such an awesome quality. Structurally solid but the same weight or less as OEM. Good choice. Now I'm just waiting on my sponsor (Strictly Business Motorsports) to finish making all the underhood plastic in Carbon Fiber. They should have them available within 2 months barring any issues.
I'm also loving this hood exposing the sexy engine bay just a bit like a low cut top on an attractive woman. LOL.
IMG_20190423_194247.jpg

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Damn bro that's sexy as hell. Have you post some under the hood photos? Any fitment issues?
Thank you.

No fitment issues. I actually put the hood on myself as it was so light. No hood to body alignment, just straight bolt on.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What was the total cost on the hood?

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
rooSTer, robz32, Kale808 and chris71.
Thank you.

Also Chris71,

They are such an awesome quality. Structurally solid but the same weight or less as OEM. Good choice. Now I'm just waiting on my sponsor (Strictly Business Motorsports) to finish making all the underhood plastic in Carbon Fiber. They should have them available within 2 months barring any issues.
I'm also loving this hood exposing the sexy engine bay just a bit like a low cut top on an attractive woman. LOL.
View attachment 2324
Yes, seeing that through the hood vents is super cool. I have my front and rear being filled and repainted a week from Friday. Going badgeless except a black carbon fiber "stinger" across back center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Chris71, this"Going badgeless except a black carbon fiber "stinger" across back center". I was wanting to do this but haven't been able to find anyone who can make one a true carbon fiber. Just vinyl and hydrodipped. Post pics when done, when you get a chance. If it looks good I will order one.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Chris71, this"Going badgeless except a black carbon fiber "stinger" across back center". I was wanting to do this but haven't been able to find anyone who can make one a true carbon fiber. Just vinyl and hydrodipped. Post pics when done, when you get a chance. If it looks good I will order one.
I have the stinger logo already, real carbon would be awesome but this definitely looks better than the Kia logo. Only issue for you is it is more black that the rear carbon trunk you have so I agree it may clash with your real carbon, only way to be certain would be to order it and compare though. My car is black, it will be interesting but gonna try it. I have black exhaust tips and blacked out the rear deflectors, im working on a carbon and blackout theme:) will post shots when complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
What was the total cost on the hood?

The cost on the website, is 1350.00, but when I bought mine it was cheaper as they always sell the first five items for an initial discount before selling at MSRP. Plus I can't say what I bought it for as they give me a discount since they sponsor me. Screenshot_20190424-080038.jpg

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Looks great man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
congrats :cool:(y)

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Looking good.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Some more shots after dropping With ARK coilovers. These are before I get it aligned properly next week. I had them make sure toe in/out was good as that will shred some tires fast. But wanted to wait on the springs to settle and drive it a bit to see if I was going to stick with it. I am going to go 2 clicks stiffer in the front and rear (each has 16adjustments -soft to stiffest). I set it at 10 clicks from the softest, so I have 6 more until M1A1 Abrams Battle tank rigidity occurs but will be at 12 of 16 on front and rear next week. I love it now but just want to know how much better it can be without spinal paralysis occuring. Anyway some pics.
1nastystingerLP93

Attachments

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Looks awesome man!! I drove a friend's stinger just Thursday that was dropped with ARKs and it was a huge surprise to me howm much more solid the car seemed to feel!!

His are just the springs but I was amazed at the difference I felt!
Very nice!

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 kia Optima
Here are some updated photos: 20191021_152539.jpg 20191021_152527.jpg 20191021_152503.jpg 20191021_152449.jpg 20191021_152440.jpg 20191021_152410.jpg

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Some more shots after dropping With ARK coilovers. These are before I get it aligned properly next week. I had them make sure toe in/out was good as that will shred some tires fast. But wanted to wait on the springs to settle and drive it a bit to see if I was going to stick with it. I am going to go 2 clicks stiffer in the front and rear (each has 16adjustments -soft to stiffest). I set it at 10 clicks from the softest, so I have 6 more until M1A1 Abrams Battle tank rigidity occurs but will be at 12 of 16 on front and rear next week. I love it now but just want to know how much better it can be without spinal paralysis occuring. Anyway some pics.
1nastystingerLP93
Damn bro that hood looks sick.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Looks awesome man!! I drove a friend's stinger just Thursday that was dropped with ARKs and it was a huge surprise to me howm much more solid the car seemed to feel!!

His are just the springs but I was amazed at the difference I felt!
Very nice!

Thank you @Chris71. Hey can you invoice my PayPal for the Deals?