Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Official Ceramic Silver & Ghost Grey Kia Stinger Pictures Thread

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
[MENTION=1192]KIAGTR[/MENTION] I would like to see larger photos too please.[clap]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Did a quick impromptu photoshoot of our development car yesterday right before heading to the dyno for some baseline dyno testing and oh boy is she a looker! ;)

She looked so beautiful in fact that I felt it would be a disservice to not share this with all of you! Feel free to download these images and use them as you wish! It's currently my work desktop background and I'm in love. That Ceramic Silver really catches attention and I love getting those thumbs up driving it even just 2 minutes down the street.

I would love for you guys to share these, all I ask is that if you do post these photos anywhere on social media that you please photo credit SSR Performance (IG: @SSRperformance) :)

If you're interested in our performance product development / baseline dyno testing that we did yesterday after this photoshoot then you can click here!

Enjoy :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT 2 & the 2 above
Hello! I am having major computer problems at the house. As soon as I'm able I will post larger pics. In the meantime you can go to my profile and read the list about all the modifications I made.

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
Here are some resized pics. I hope they're clearer/larger.

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1518.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
[MENTION=615]Chi-Guy[/MENTION] & [MENTION=794]jerrycan[/MENTION] Front shot. Sorry this is showing up sideways; can't figure out why.

IMG_1662.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
Where did you get the hood scoop from?

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
[MENTION=117]StingerYYC[/MENTION] I got it on E-bay. Mustang scoop , reversed and heavily modified, much work to fit and also to mount!

Last edited:
Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
[MENTION=190]Kale808[/MENTION] My profile lists the modifications. My idea was to create what would look like a "factory" R model upgrade from Kia itself????? It's already a "GT". Many different brands have an R model at the top of their food chain, hence GTR. Thanks for your kind words. Truth is, I'm as interested in criticism as I am compliments. Still, I am very happy with how it came out. Wanted to paint the intercooler red but you have to remove the bumper to do it so I left that off.

Last edited:
Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
Impressive work [MENTION=1192]KIAGTR[/MENTION]. Looks beautiful. Is the scoop functional?

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
[MENTION=614]stingingseattle[/MENTION] Thanks. It's not functional for intake as that would be hard to do due to logistics of scoop in relation to the air filters and besides it still uses the stock cold air source with the new k&n typhoon intake system anyway. I am debating to open up a really large hole under the scoop for engine compartment cooling by way of exit air flow but that would be irreversible once done and right now I only have four tiny holes that could be restored to stock appearance if need be. I may do it later, it would not be hard. The hardest part has already been done: modifying. fitting, mounting.

Reactions
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Really nice [MENTION=1192]KIAGTR[/MENTION], whats next on the list?

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
Really nice [MENTION=1192]KIAGTR[/MENTION], whats next on the list?
Thanks. I may get a chip after they have perfected a safe one with proof from customers. I may open up under the hood scoop for engine compartment cooling. I've got a little more carbon fiber to add to the interior and I want to install red ambient lighting to the rear seats. Since you have to remove the front bumper to paint the inter-cooler red, I may just add a red LED strip to light it up instead. This is my family/everyday driver so I don't want it too loud. I want the "GT" aspect even more than the "sport" aspect. I have another car for more serious driving anyway. Love it so far. Since BMW sold me the worst, most unreliable car I have ever owned, I get a kick out of showing them up with non-German iron for less money! [rofl]

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
A couple more changes...

Looking good. Bet CF on the two lower fins in the lower front grill would be a good match for the mirrors even if the whole grill surround was not done. ????? Also the B pillars of the doors too.

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
Looks good on the strip above the windows too. I can't seem to get your pictures to enlarge, have you already wrapped both front grill surrounds and the 2 lower grill fins? And the whole engine cover?

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
Haven't looked at how to get the grills off yet... Will look into that next.

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
I wanted to paint my intercooler red but found, after taking the under body air shields off below the engine, it looked like you would have to take off the whole front bumper to get the grills out easily. There are many fastners on the grills' backside that are hard to get to. Also the topside radiator shield under the hood is hard to safely remove from its forward edge. I like the rest of what you have done but the CF on the gas cap cover is just not for me, stands out too much and disrupts the flow of the lines of the car in my opinion. But only your opinion really matters.

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Stinger GT visiting Mt. Saint Helens in Washington State
MEB_20180804_798.jpg