Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New here Hello

Monter-Kia

Reactions
City
Stuart
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2 AWD
Thanks for the add, Glad to be here. I just purchased a 2019 Stinger GT2 AWD about 2 months ago and love it! So far I've done- Wheels/tires, DC Sports mid pipes, MBRP Catback exhaust, and HPS Intakes. Car runs fantastic! Next I'm looking to do and intercooler and better brake rotors. Any recommendations are appreciated on intercooler, rotors and other mods. Thank you in advance. Have a Exquisite day!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations, I would recommend Jonnytig or Mishimoto FMIC because they both come with a Merge Pipe. The merge pipe is a major choke point of the FMIC. Rotors, it's just how much you want to spend, I'm running FELLA 2 piece rotors with POSI performance pads an Steel Braided Brake lines. The car brakes a 1000 times better, a lot of stinger owners go with R1 rotors, here's some websites. Jonnytig prices are in Australian money so you need to convert it to USA.

If the car doesn't have one, buy a Oil Catch Can for the PCV side of the engine.

Stinger (khartunerz.com)
K8 Stinger Store
Tork Motorsports
Products | Jonny Tig Industries

OP
M

Monter-Kia

Reactions
City
Stuart
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2 AWD
Thread Starter #3
Thank you so much for your response I will look into those!!