Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Missing UVO Calendar

Roypw

Reactions
City
Sterling
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger GT2
My Calendar icon is missing under UVO. First week with 2022 Stinger I used the Calendar feature in UVO. It reads calendar events from iPhone and displays present day and next day events. Will transfer to Nav system if location address is in calendar event.
later I went to use it again but the icon (and feature of course) is completely gone, just disappeared not moved somewhere else, I have searched and searched. UVO support is stumped.

My question, does anyone have the Calendar icon? (All menu screen, select UVO, then Calendar icon should be 2nd from left). It’s describe in the Car Infotainment Quick Reference Guide page 8-4 to 8-6.
Does anyone have it missing?
In either case does your car have the April 2021 nav data base and system update?

Any help would be appreciated, the dealer is stumped also even though an identically equipped Stinger in their show room has the calendar icon as in the manual.
Roy

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome, I have the new update but have never checked, I don't use UVO... I'll check it today..

OP
R

Roypw

Reactions
City
Sterling
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #3
Welcome, I have the new update but have never checked, I don't use UVO... I'll check it today..
Did you get a chance to check to see if the Calendar icon is there? Here is a picture of my UVO screen.

Attachments