Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Pricing Discussion

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
So we know from Jonny Lieberman that US pricing may be around $41,595
http://www.kiastinger.org/forum/threads/229-Did-Lieberman-just-leak-the-price

And know from [MENTION=130]westcoastGT[/MENTION] that in Canada the price around $49,950 for the top-end model.
http://www.kiastinger.org/forum/threads/231-Pulled-the-Trigger-this-week

So would it probably be safe to assume that a base entry 2.0 liter Stinger with rear-wheel drive would be in the low $30k? Maybe in high $20k once you factor in any factory rebates?

What do you guys think?

sundayt

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I think we just need to wait and see what's announced.

Trying to guess prices in the absence of any firm data seems to be an exercise in futility, if past posts on this forum are any indication.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
From the pricing standpoint, I did a conversion in another thread (I forget which one) and it came out to about $38K for entry level V6's. I think an entry level 2.0T will be just under $30K. A top-spec 2.0T will cost around the entry level V6 ($38K). This may have some shoppers thinking about going with 2.0T's because we probably don't get a lot of standard options on the S model (entry level V6). I want the performance of the V6 and AWD since I live in a snow magnetized area.

And remember, a loaded Optima has an MSRP of about $41K. KIA has some explaining to do if these two cars are in the same price range. Sounds like Optima prices may dive a bit as a result of the Stinger.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
This car is still a bargain even in the high $40K's.