Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Out The Door Price Thread

seanmu25

Reactions
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2p19 Stinger GTS
Are you counting the civic deal in the 37k price? I can't even get any dealer around me to get down to that price for a GT1, apparently the invoice for a GT1 is $46,000, there are no incentives that I'm aware of that will get me down to where I need to be ($35,000 for a GT1) How did you get this deal?
I was having a hard time getting to 39k for a 2020 GT1 ceramic silver. You cant go for any ceramic colors. They add quite a bit for those colors. I think you can find a used 2019 kia GT1 for your price range. I found a 2018 gt2 for 32k, 26k miles. Good luck in your search!

Reactions
City
Philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Charger 2015
Got a decent out the door of 36051.55 on a 2019 GTS. I think I could have done 1 to 2k better, but I was done haggling and shopping around. Picking up Friday. What do you guys think? 9k under MSRP. But only 6 under invoice. Deals always look better before taxes. Lol
That is a good OTD price, I wouldn't expect too much less than that.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations, good OTD price..

stingme

Reactions
City
WEATHERFORD
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Husband and I went out looking for an extra vehicle to put some miles on instead of my Ford Expedition... Made the mistake (hopefully good one) of taking a Stinger on a test drive and fell in love... We hadn't done any research and we know nothing about it. We got a 2019 Ceramic Gray with red interior with 180 miles (guy never drove it, still had plastic from manufacture), pretty sure its fully loaded but still learning. OTD $39k including TT&L... Hopefully we got a decent deal. Just need to hardwire radar and tint and it will be perfect!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations, same color combo I have, you're going to enjoy the car.(y)

Reactions
City
Glendive
State
MT
Country
United States
What I Drive
Car
'20 GT2 AWD - Ceramic Silver w/Red Interior
$54,050 MSRP
Negotiated down to $48,177 (10.9%)
$10,200 lease cash

Added a few extras to bring the adjusted cap cost to $39,334. No sales tax, so after I put in the $5,000 or so from my trade-in with my lender, I will be financing a brand new '20 GT2 AWD for $34,634. Very pleased.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations

jfowler85

Reactions
City
Riverview
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
2018 GT RWD - panthera metal w/ black interior
driver assistance package- $41k sticker
1 owner, mint condition (FL car, older guy traded it in for a bigger Genesis)
26k miles
Sales price $23,800
OTD was about $26,500

Reactions
City
Darien
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 kia stinger GT 1 AWD
Hey guys new stinger guy wanna know best lease to cash option
Sticker 49,106 for 2020 stinger GT 1 awd talked down to 44,100 after taxes 47k
8600 lease cash
4000 down payment including first months payment
Out the door 35,700
Incalled today a week owning it with taxes outright id be at 37,910 to end purchase and buy!!!
After 24 months 12k miles they have my residual at 27k plus 300 for lease purchase!!!!
Should i wait and see if kia/hyundai work a better deal for me before lease ends or purchase now in chicagoland area i think almost 12 k out door off sticker was crazy 479 month lease but added scratch dents dings 5percent tint and im at 491 a month now!!!! Are there gonna be any upgrades around 2022 whn im up for 23’ model hows my deal good bad first time ever dealing with something other then nissan an ford love stinger plus what mods ro get over 400hp and 440LB torque???

thanks guys

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
It seems the majority of this thread is dedicated to showing low numbers as it directly relates to KIA's 2 Year Lease Cash.

I don't think I ever leased a car in my entire life. lol

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

neonneon

Reactions
City
minneapolis
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2004 V70R (manual)
Was hoping to see what people had gotten for recent deals... anyone out there have any info so far for June/July?

My v70R is on its way out, and hoping to slide into a stinger GT soon!! :geek:

-neon

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome @neonneon, It really depends on the dealership you go to. Some places don't deal at all & some will give you a smoking deal..

neonneon

Reactions
City
minneapolis
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2004 V70R (manual)
Welcome @neonneon, It really depends on the dealership you go to. Some places don't deal at all & some will give you a smoking deal..
Thanks!! Though through the forums here I've already learned: NO dealer will GIVE a smoking deal... those smoking deals are EARNED. lol. Appreciate the education from all of you!! :giggle:

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Good thing I got my car when I did. Right now there's only 1 new base Stinger GT available near my home (a ton of GT1's/GT2's), and that car has the Indigo Package and a few other options which puts it 4k more than my car!

sandor

Reactions
City
Leesburg
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Optima
Was hoping to see what people had gotten for recent deals... anyone out there have any info so far for June/July?

My v70R is on its way out, and hoping to slide into a stinger GT soon!! :geek:

-neon
The best OTD price I was quoted for a 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD with the white exterior/red interior was 43K. I wanted the silver ceramic with red but cant find it for that price. Most dealerships quote high prices and dont bother even call back. The Stinger must be high in demand. I may wait for the 2021 when there is more inventory

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Reactions
City
San jose
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Out to buy my first car
Hello everyone.
Great to come across this forum.
I'm currently talking to my local dealer (San jose area, CA) to get some good deals on the kia stinger gt1 however there are not much rebates or discounts in this area.
I'm looking at some dealerships out of state and they have some great prices however I'm not sure about the shipping process, has anyone tried purchasing from out of state? Do they ship your car? Are there any tax implications or any other problems with doing something like this?

Regards

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive