Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Out The Door Price Thread

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
I picked up a 2019 GT1 for 37600 new. I feel pretty good about the deal
Congratulations and welcome, fellow Houstonian.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

Geobala

Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1
Thanks guys. I love the car so far

Reactions
City
Philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
trying for a 2018 GT
I can get out of this deal so feel free to be honest. How did I do:

2018 GT RWD with 22,600 miles on it for $28,000 selling price / $30,010 out the door.

- drivers assistance safety package
- this is not a CPO vehicle
- micro blue
- single previous owner on lease

Reactions
City
Springbrook
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Kia stinger GT limited
Looking at 19 Kia stinger GT 2 in Canada. It's a demo with 7k on it. Still qualifies for 0% thru kia. Should I be expecting a decent amount off? They aren't moving a lot off sticker but throwing in a winter package tint debadging. What are your thoughts. Sticker is 51470 on it.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome @Oilerguy97, when you get the car post some pictures..

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Will do! Did anyone bother to do the 3m protection?
There are some guys that did that including myself, I have the ppf self healing clear bra. That was the best decision I made...

edifish

Reactions
City
San Pedro
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
New 2018 GT2 AWD $38,449. After taxes and fees (9.5% here in San Pedro) the OTD was $42,964.

That's $14.000 off MSRP ($38,449). It happens when your car sits on a lot for two years! They did add $200 for VIN etching which they said they do to all their new inventory so... I didn't order the car in which case I might have been able to stop it from getting done but I decided to swallow it because it was still a great deal, I think. Seeing what folks are doing with loan buyouts, I think I might have been able to get a similar or slightly better deal on an identical 2019, but I'm still chuffed about it. Cheers! IMG_20200318_135428.jpg IMG_20200318_135407.jpg IMG_20200322_161239.jpg

Last edited:

fatboyNC

Reactions
City
Southern Pines
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2, RWD
sweet, nice ride. I can't believe they had it for 2 years. color looks good.

Bandalo

Reactions
City
COLORADO SPRINGS
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Just picked up a 2019 GT2 AWD for $36,995 in "Panthera Metal".

Not bad considering all the haggling was done over the phone and e-mail due to the quarantine. Plus they actually bought out my LEASED Honda Civic for $2k over the buyout price. The dealerships are desperate I think.

edifish

Reactions
City
San Pedro
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

Not bad considering all the haggling was done over the phone and e-mail due to the quarantine. Plus they actually bought out my LEASED Honda Civic for $2k over the buyout price. The dealerships are desperate I think.
That's a great price! Is that including tax and stuff? I really like that color, too. What color is the interior?

Bandalo

Reactions
City
COLORADO SPRINGS
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2
That's a great price! Is that including tax and stuff? I really like that color, too. What color is the interior?
That was pre-tax, but included all other fees and such. It was an amazing deal, I wasn't even going to consider buying until Sept or October, but I couldn't pass it up.

It's the light grey/tan interior. I got lucky there too...Black leather is just miserable in the summer.

Reactions
City
Philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Charger 2015
I'm trying to buy a new GT in New Jersey but cars.com and CarGurus.com is only listing like 10 cars available in the entire state? What's going on

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome @Jacobkayne, you mite have to travel too another state to purchase, a lot of people have done that...

Reactions
City
Philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Charger 2015
Hey @spider55 Thanks for the reply :) I am new to the forum but have been doing my fair share of research on buying a stinger GT1. I'm dead set haha.

Can you help me understand the incentives right now? On https://www.autobytel.com/kia/stinger/2019/incentives/ I am seeing GT1 RWD $5,000 Stand Alone Cash, and GTW RWD $4,000 KMF Cash. So that's $9,000 for an outright buy? If I go that route instead of the GT1 lease deal which is $9,700 I'd probably come out ahead if I just went with the $9,000 and didn't do all the lease BS?

Reactions
City
Kingston
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Still looking
That was pre-tax, but included all other fees and such. It was an amazing deal, I wasn't even going to consider buying until Sept or October, but I couldn't pass it up.

It's the light grey/tan interior. I got lucky there too...Black leather is just miserable in the summer.
Yes. A great price. I am in the process of email negotiations with several dealers. How far did you have to travel for the deal? Did you pick it up or have it delivered?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Can you help me understand the incentives right now? On https://www.autobytel.com/kia/stinger/2019/incentives/ I am seeing GT1 RWD $5,000 Stand Alone Cash, and GTW RWD $4,000 KMF Cash. So that's $9,000 for an outright buy? If I go that route instead of the GT1 lease deal which is $9,700 I'd probably come out ahead if I just went with the $9,000 and didn't do all the lease BS?
The incentives are based on where you live, the lease deals you will always have a cheaper monthly payment. 9700 is what I got from KIA plus my trade, either way your getting a good deal..

Welcome @burleyhotel11

Reactions
City
Philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Charger 2015

Are you counting the civic deal in the 37k price? I can't even get any dealer around me to get down to that price for a GT1, apparently the invoice for a GT1 is $46,000, there are no incentives that I'm aware of that will get me down to where I need to be ($35,000 for a GT1) How did you get this deal?

seanmu25

Reactions
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2p19 Stinger GTS
Got a decent out the door of 36051.55 on a 2019 GTS. I think I could have done 1 to 2k better, but I was done haggling and shopping around. Picking up Friday. What do you guys think? 9k under MSRP. But only 6 under invoice. Deals always look better before taxes. Lol