Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Out The Door Price Thread

GTJAY

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I have a '19 GT1 pearl white
Cash price $43,414.00
Sales tax (Arizona) +$2,260.62
License and registration +$791.81
Doc fee $489.00
Trade in equity -$2587.34
Cash down -$3,000
Dealer rebates -$5,150.00 (Kia loyalty, Kia financing and veteran discount)
Gap Insurance +$799.00
10 year 100K mile bumper to bumper warranty +$1487.00

Total financed $38,509 @ 72 months for $619.56.
I plan to refinance the car after 3 payments because Kia financing is at 4.9%, but wanted the rebate, so payment will go down by about $20 - $40 depending on what rate I get.

Hey Aaron,

Im in AZ looking for a stinger, which dealership did you go through and did you get stuck with dealer add-ons? The sales tax seems low, seems like its only state sales tax.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Im in AZ looking for a stinger, which dealership did you go through and did you get stuck with dealer add-ons? The sales tax seems low, seems like its only state sales tax.
I got my Stinger from Earnhardt KIA up on 21 ST. & Bell, they are willing to negotiate on price. If you do end up going their, talk to Art or Scott Porter.

DanDale

Reactions
Hey everyone!

So I've been stressing pretty hard about this deal..... I'm looking at purchasing a 2019 Stinger GT2 ceramic white with red interior and a few other upgrades. The picture I attached is the final "deal/offer". I would be trading in my car (07 Acura TL type S) that I owe 4200ish on still with Kia buying the rest of that out and giving me 3200 in rebates?

Please help me know if this is a good deal or not!

Attachments

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hey everyone!

So I've been stressing pretty hard about this deal..... I'm looking at purchasing a 2019 Stinger GT2 ceramic white with red interior and a few other upgrades. The picture I attached is the final "deal/offer". I would be trading in my car (07 Acura TL type S) that I owe 4200ish on still with Kia buying the rest of that out and giving me 3200 in rebates?

That seems to be about the “normal” price for that car. You won’t technically be overpaying, but lots of members have gotten GT2s for less

DanDale

Reactions
That seems to be about the “normal” price for that car. You won’t technically be overpaying, but lots of members have gotten GT2s for less
I feel like it's so hard to compare these cars with all the different optional additions each has.

Attachments

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I feel like it's so hard to compare these cars with all the different optional additions each has.
You shouldn’t be paying extra for any of that besides the cargo net and wheel locks. Even then, some people have ended up with this without paying for them

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Hey everyone!

Welcome aboard Dan.

54,9? for an AWD GT2? That is a terrible deal MSRP for that car with the options listed is 52,8. I have seen OTD deals for similar cars on a 24mth lease for 41k-43k range. I'd suggest you keep looking.

DanDale

Reactions
Welcome aboard Dan.

54,9? for an AWD GT2? That is a terrible deal MSRP for that car with the options listed is 52,8. I have seen OTD deals for similar cars on a 24mth lease for 41k-43k range. I'd suggest you keep looking.
I'm definitely not looking to lease though so the options for buying are in a little different range (from my research anyway).

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
It's still not a good deal. Their asking price is way over MSRP.
Plus, that doesn't mean that you can not get it for under 50k somewhere else.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Check the kia website and build it.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Any thoughts on the deal @spider55 ?
That would be a good deal if the car just came out but nowadays you can get the car for less then that. If I were you I would shop around a little bit.

Reactions
City
Woodbridge
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Ford Mustang
kia.PNG Greetings everyone!

I am considering getting a new car. My current car is a 2012 Ford Mustang. This KIA dealership in Woodbridge, VA has a new 2019 Kia Stinger GT I'm interesting in buying. Is this deal too good to be true?

Sabs

Reactions
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
'19 GT2 RWD Ceramic/Red
Have you talked to them yet? There's no way a '19 GT would be marked down to $28,029 before offers. Many dealers list their prices after all available incentives, even if they can't all be combined.

Reactions
City
Woodbridge
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Ford Mustang
Have you talked to them yet? There's no way a '19 GT would be marked down to $28,029 before offers. Many dealers list their prices after all available incentives, even if they can't all be combined.
No, I haven't talked to them yet. Still in the exploratory phase. But their entire inventory of Stingers range from $10,000-$13,000 off - and that's before any incentives are applied.

Attachments

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
How the hell are they doing prices that low?!