Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger getting an Italian voice!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
Tubi Exhaust here today! Will take pics and post them up. Will determine the best course of action for installation at that time as well!!!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
AWESOOMMEEE!!!

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
Congrats. Mine hasn't ship yet the distributor is getting the documentation together hopefully it goes out today tomorrow. My installer is as eager to see it as I am.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
Umm how do I upload pics? I have imgur...????

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
The easiest way is using imgur. If you have the photos in your phone download the imgur app and upload them from the phone. If the photos are on your computer you can upload them to your imgur account via the website and then you can post the link here using the insert image icon in the tool bar during the message composition screen.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
Okay...here are some pics assembled on the garage floor.

https://imgur.com/a/9TI3P0f

Couple of things:
1. Lets address the elephant in the room. It is truly an experience receiving and unboxing the Tubi Style system.

From the packaging, to the small but significant touches? an aluminum Tubi Club card with membership; signed documents and other such items, there is an inherent pride in the product and appreciation for the purchase.

2. Quality: from what I can tell, the quality of workmanship reflects their company pride. We?ll see how the installation goes....????

3. I purchased this from Alvin Prajitno at ART Australia. I live in Canada. It?s complicated and Alvin was an incredible resource: patience, willingness to discuss options, connecting with Tubi for me (and he is very well connected there!)

4. If it sounds like I am being over the top you need to know that I am not prone to being a ?fan boy? of companies or manufacturers. In this case, I am merely being honest.

I hope that the photos work. Let me know if they don?t and I?ll try again. Looking forward to an install on Saturday/Sunday.

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Looking forward to hearing how it sounds!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Okay...here are some pics assembled on the garage floor.

https://imgur.com/a/9TI3P0f

Couple of things:
1. Lets address the elephant in the room. It is truly an experience receiving and unboxing the Tubi Style system.

From the packaging, to the small but significant touches? an aluminum Tubi Club card with membership; signed documents and other such items, there is an inherent pride in the product and appreciation for the purchase.

2. Quality: from what I can tell, the quality of workmanship reflects their company pride. We?ll see how the installation goes....????

3. I purchased this from Alvin Prajitno at ART Australia. I live in Canada. It?s complicated and Alvin was an incredible resource: patience, willingness to discuss options, connecting with Tubi for me (and he is very well connected there!)

4. If it sounds like I am being over the top you need to know that I am not prone to being a ?fan boy? of companies or manufacturers. In this case, I am merely being honest.

I hope that the photos work. Let me know if they don?t and I?ll try again. Looking forward to an install on Saturday/Sunday.
As expected from a company with the pedigree of Tubi Style.
System looks great. I really hope it sounds as good as it looks. I am almost ready to pull the trigger on an exhaust just waiting to hear yours.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
The midsection has resonators on it.
From the other photos I thought it was just straight pipes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
Yes. I was a bit surprised, but not all disappointed. Sure it won?t make too much of a difference. Appears they are there for compliance rather than sound attentuation(?) I will say the tips are bloody unbelievable.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
I promise to get it installed ASAP and do some videos etc for you folks.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
The midsection has resonators on it.
From the other photos I thought it was just straight pipes.

I was actually happy to see they are resonated as straight would've meant a lot of drone.
[MENTION=805]DSpec1[/MENTION] cant' install them soon enough man...lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
Just waiting for Italy to send the ExCu diagram/ install instructions. Then I?ll get on it. Maybe I should just install everything and go full open valve until I get the electronics figured out????

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
In fact. Yes. That?s what I?ll do!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
On it today friends! Will update late tonight.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Any news [MENTION=805]DSpec1[/MENTION]?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
Just got finished. I?ll do a better video(s) and pics tomorrow. I did NOT install the ExCU. Didn?t have time. Here is what I have right now????

It install was a breeze. Mid-pipe neeeded a fraction of filing on the flange. The ceramic tips are freaking awesome!! Love them.

The sound is amazing, but I am very happy to have full control of the sound through an App and supplied remote. It pops. It crackles. Rev matching downshifts are glorious. It must be driven in Sport when the valves are fully open, otherwise drone up to 2000/2500 is not something you want to do, trust me. That?s why the Valvetronic system is perfect for me. I can?t wait to get back to work on it tomorrow.
https://imgur.com/gallery/KgZ3UXH

????

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
How bad is the drone?
Is it only cruzing at the 2k rpm?

It is a bit disappointing that it has drone especially at that $$ even though it has evc.