Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger getting an Italian voice!

OP
A
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
KIA Stinger GT 3.3 AWD EU
Thread Starter #61
Here are the prices:

Back silencers: 2200 EUR including valve control unit and remote
Mid silencers: 600 EUR
Cat replacements: 800 EUR
Black exhaust tips like mine: 400 EUR

All prices exclude VAT.
I am trying to negotiate a 10% group buy discount. Hopefully they will agree. Please let me know if you are interested in getting this exhaust and which parts you need.

Greetings
Andy

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Too expensive. I'd rather get the jun bl with evc for far less money.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
That is indeed pricey, when compared to the other options currently available on the market. Maybe [MENTION=396]AndyGT[/MENTION] can negotiate a package deal for forum members.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
That is indeed pricey, when compared to the other options currently available on the market. Maybe [MENTION=396]AndyGT[/MENTION] can negotiate a package deal for forum members.
I like this idea

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
[MENTION=396]AndyGT[/MENTION] any videos from inside the cabin?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
I was so excited for this and knew it would be expensive. However, a quoted price of nearly $10,000 CDN for turbo back including crossover, down pipe and exhaust -in stainless makes me pull back. Go online and compare Tubi exhaust prices for high end and supervars and you?ll find this is clearly much more expensive.

OP
A
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
Thread Starter #68
As promised I've tried my best to negotiate a forum discount with Tubi-Style. Tubi agreed and these are the forum prices:

Exhaust with electric valve control & remote: 2.200 EUR (usual price) / 1.900 EUR (forum price)
Central: 600 EUR (usual price) / 520 EUR (forum price)
Cat replace: 800 EUR (usual price) / 700 EUR (forum price)

Ceramic tail black: 400 EUR (usual price) / 350 EUR (forum price)
Polish tail: 300 EUR (usual price) / 260 EUR (forum price)

Prices again exclude VAT (taxes).

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
Now we are talking. I?d be interested now. These prices converted to CDN put it in the ?expensive, but attainable? category. Thank you Andy. Do I PM you?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
[MENTION=396]AndyGT[/MENTION] Thank you for getting this lined up for us. Do you know if they will be willing to do a group buy, that way shipping will not be so expensive?

Also do you know if they are going to release a video of the exhaust with the Central pipes and Exhaust with EVC (axle back) installed?

In my opinion, since this exhaust system is on the expensive side (when compared to the other options currently available) videos and comparisons are what's going to sell this exhaust. Most people, including myself, would like to have an idea on how the exhaust will sound and perform before spending that amount of money.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
Good post Rob

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
This pricing is still absurd. You can get 2 varex xforce mufflers and app controller smart box for less than $1000. Any competant custom exhaust shop can fab turbo back for another $1k. Add Tips of your choosing and your less than $2500 all in. This sounds great, and looks like great quality but spending more than 10% of the value of your car on an exhaust is insane

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Ouch just looked up the exchange rate 1.900 EUR = 2,927.74CAD

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
OP
A
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
Thread Starter #75
Please be fair and keep in mind that Tubi-Style is an italian company and that they are not responsible for current exchange rates. In Germany a Bastuck bi-modal exhaust (cat-back) costs 2.200 EUR (excl. taxes) if you order it with your car from Kia. That also means that you won't be able to keep any OEM components that get exchanged. Plus the Bastuck ECU is not comparable with what Tubi-Style offers. The complete cat-back system from Tubi-Style with all the sophisticated parts, Remote and exclusive flair costs 2.420 EUR (excl. taxes, incl. forum discount). I think that this is an absolutely reasonable price.

I don't want to compare the sound itself because I think that there is no objective way to judge about that. For ME the Tubi-Style exhaust sounds absolutely awesome. It provides that deep and impressive sound that I did not expect anymore knowing what the OEM car sounds like. I can absolutely say that the Stinger with the Tubi-Style exhaust finally sounds like it drives - absolutely stunning. Plus you have to keep in mind that in my video the car still has the OEM central silencers mounted. If you are living outside of Europe and you don't have to care about EU laws you can use the Tubi-Style part for that. With the Tubi central pipe installed in my car the Stinger did not pass TUV Homologation because it was way too loud - so they had to downgrade. I assume you can imagine what that means for the whole cat-back system...

StingerNYC

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Please be fair and keep in mind that Tubi-Style is an italian company and that they are not responsible for current exchange rates. In Germany a Bastuck bi-modal exhaust (cat-back) costs 2.200 EUR (excl. taxes) if you order it with your car from Kia. That also means that you won't be able to keep any OEM components that get exchanged. Plus the Bastuck ECU is not comparable with what Tubi-Style offers. The complete cat-back system from Tubi-Style with all the sophisticated parts, Remote and exclusive flair costs 2.420 EUR (excl. taxes, incl. forum discount). I think that this is an absolutely reasonable price.

I don't want to compare the sound itself because I think that there is no objective way to judge about that. For ME the Tubi-Style exhaust sounds absolutely awesome. It provides that deep and impressive sound that I did not expect anymore knowing what the OEM car sounds like. I can absolutely say that the Stinger with the Tubi-Style exhaust finally sounds like it drives - absolutely stunning. Plus you have to keep in mind that in my video the car still has the OEM central silencers mounted. If you are living outside of Europe and you don't have to care about EU laws you can use the Tubi-Style part for that. With the Tubi central pipe installed in my car the Stinger did not pass TUV Homologation because it was way too loud - so they had to downgrade. I assume you can imagine what that means for the whole cat-back system...
How do we order and get the discount?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
A
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
Thread Starter #77
How do we order and get the discount?
Please just drop me a PM:

- Desired configuration
- E-Mail Address
- Full Name / Country

I will forward it to Tubi-Style letting them know that you are a forum member and that you will get the discount.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Please just drop me a PM:

- Desired configuration
- E-Mail Address
- Full Name / Country

I will forward it to Tubi-Style letting them know that you are a forum member and that you will get the discount.
[MENTION=396]AndyGT[/MENTION] Thanks for the replies. Do you happen to know if Tubi made a video of the Stinger when it had the mid pipes installed? I would like to hear how loud it was before making a decision.

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
OP
A
Reactions
State
Non-US