Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Howdy from Fort Worth, TX

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Optima
Hey yall, I am joining for several reasons. #1 I am a huge fan of Kia and their developments. The Stinger in an incredible car, just went on a ride along with my boss.

I work for a Kia dealer, we just received 3 Stinger GT's. WOW!

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome which dealer are you working at?

OP
S
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Optima
Thread Starter #3
Moritz Kia Alliance, I am a long time vetran of the auto industry and this is a great auto group.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Civic Si Coupe
Welcome to the forum.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Moritz Kia Alliance, I am a long time vetran of the auto industry and this is a great auto group.
You should get in touch with [MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION] and have one built like the Federation Stinger build.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
You should get in touch with [MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION] and have one built like the Federation Stinger build.
Thanks for the shout out, StingerMike! And my echo on the "welcome aboard" SpeedJunkie -- always great to interact with another Stinger fan!

I like the way you guys are thinking, and would definitely have a "GT Federation" clone sporting the Stinger Haus / SEMA build goodies front and center on the showroom floor if I were a dealership. The toughest part may be KEEPING them on the showroom floor (but that's a good problem to have, right?)

I've had some great dialog with Moritz Kia Alliance and would expect them to be up and running with the Stinger Haus bundle soon...
Cheers!

Attachments

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
[MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION] does that include the Borla tips?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
[MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION] does that include the Borla tips?
Hi VegasStinger! Yes, Borla developed a killer cat-back system and carbon fiber valence tips for our build -- soon available to your local Kia Dealer through the Stinger Haus site www.stingerhaus.com
Cheers!

OP
S
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Optima
Thread Starter #10
[MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION] ,

I would love an opportunity to work with you guys. I am sure I will be having people asking about aftermarket parts and performance very soon. And when I am able to purchase my own GT2 catback is the first thing I will be changing.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
@<a href="https://www.kiastinger.org/forum/member.php?u=183" target="_blank">stingerhaus</a> ,

I would love an opportunity to work with you guys. I am sure I will be having people asking about aftermarket parts and performance very soon. And when I am able to purchase my own GT2 catback is the first thing I will be changing.
Right back atcha, SpeedJunkie -- this will be fun! We definitely have a tiger by the tail with Stinger! Here's a short, gritty clip of the exhaust I shot right before she went to LA Auto Show...just in case you haven't heard it yet.

Cheers!
[video=youtube;NRpkMfdScoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRpkMfdScoY[/video]

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome from Austin.