Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Howdy from Pennsylvania!

njn007

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Scion tC
Hello all,

Glad I found this site- I've been looking into the Stinger for a few weeks now, and will probably have lots of questions!

Where's a good place to start for finding out about anything that I should consider when going to do a test drive?

For me, I think I'll definitely be leasing; I was originally set on the Premium, but I am also intrigued by the GT2, despite the MPG & cost difference.

Thanks!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
There?s lots of great leasing information on this site.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hello all,

Glad I found this site- I've been looking into the Stinger for a few weeks now, and will probably have lots of questions!

Where's a good place to start for finding out about anything that I should consider when going to do a test drive?

For me, I think I'll definitely be leasing; I was originally set on the Premium, but I am also intrigued by the GT2, despite the MPG & cost difference.

Thanks!
If you have any specific test drive questions just ask. On my test drive we did a couple of launches using launch control which made it really fun.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Yep make sure they let you try some launches. Also take some routes where you can try the different drive mode settings. At least for me it?s a significantly different car in ?Comfort? vs ?Sport?.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Welcome!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard, a quick search on the forum will get you all the information you seek.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Welcome