Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Finally Found Mine!

M6Geek

Reactions
City
Marietta
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT
I finally figured out that I needed a Stinger GT a couple months ago, after driving & wrenching classic BMWs (Euro M6, 635CSi, 325is track car) for quite a few years. So after selling my track car and trailer, and driving their tow truck (2008 Nissan Titan) for far too long, I discovered the Stinger. I guess I was so BMW-focused for so long that I wasn't even aware of the Stinger when it first came out, and missed any press about it, so I literally just learned this spring that it exists!! Anyway, I must have beginner's luck because after weeks of searching, when I finally found a good candidate at a local dealership, I went to test-drive it and noticed the exhaust was a bit loud...and it seemed to have a good bit more power than I expected. Then after I drove it and started the purchase process, the finance guy pointed out to me that it had some mods and asked if I had popped the hood (which I hadn't...not sure why). Turns out the previous owner had done a bunch of intake (Injen) and exhaust (Borla) mods, and probably an ECU flash! Bonus: because of the mods & aggressive exhaust note, it was priced a bit lower than comparable stock GTs, and was still on the lot when I finally found it. AND, all the original stock parts came with the car! So it turned out to be a real bargain!

Attachments

Reactions
City
mountain lakes
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Sringer GT AWD
Awesome find! Congrats

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk