Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Finally showing on autotrader.com

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Autotrader has finally added the Stinger. Only one listing showing as of right now, so they're about 194 behind cars.com.

Attachments

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Must have came online this morning, checked yesterday and nothing was there.

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Sad only four cars listed

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
I loaded it this morning, set the search for Stinger, and then the loaded page of cars was all Kia cars. It was just added this morning and I did what [MENTION=50]SeoulStinger[/MENTION] did also and checked last night. Anyways, at least they are adding them on there. I'm surprised Autotrader is one of the last platforms to add it to their listings. I figured it was the most popular.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Next in line will probably eBay Motors.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Up to 195 cars on Autotrader.com. Couple under MSRP, couple over. Fisher Honda Kia is the closest to me but all of them are at MSRP. Depending on when my salesman gets back to me, I may make the trip.

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
I am seriously interested in this car.... but Kia is seriously causing me to pause and think. Of all the GT2's now showing up on AutoTrader, the vast majority are RED, then some BLACK, a few BLUE, I think ONE SILVER and NOT A SINGLE ONE IN WHITE.... I mean really? Are they trying to be Ferrari with the red???

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
I am seriously interested in this car.... but Kia is seriously causing me to pause and think. Of all the GT2's now showing up on AutoTrader, the vast majority are RED, then some BLACK, a few BLUE, I think ONE SILVER and NOT A SINGLE ONE IN WHITE.... I mean really? Are they trying to be Ferrari with the red???
When ever they get here in SD, I'll be reviewing one. I am a bit skeptical now that I have close-ups of the interior of the production models. They are pushing out as many as they can now to get consumers to buy so that they can incorporate different packages (color, features) into the 2019 model. This will, in turn, make the 2018 buyers want to buy 2019's. It's marketing at its best and I can see why they do it. Can't complain though, they'll probably have my money...

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Did you call? Probably false advertising like the others unless no one is showing interest in them there
I didn't call just sent them an email. Still waiting on the response.

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Keep in mind many (and I mean MANY) of the units now showing up on auto trader.com and cars.com are not yet at the dealers. Many of these units appear to be still in transit.

I called and spoke to two dealers this evening hoping to confirm the availability of a white GT2. This is when I found out that the data load process Kia is using has a couple of kinks to be worked out. The 3 ?ceramic white? GT2 units are actually the dark silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
@94-stingin-away Thanks for the mention. I am dead-set on a GT2, but will have to drive it first. Very limited #'s here in NC.