Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Another good review...

robz32

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Great reads. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
I would never buy an Alfa, too many quality issues

spider55

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Tempe
State
AZ
Country
United States
That was a great read.....(y)

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
I love my GT2 AWD. I’m not going to waste my time with people who haven’t experienced this car or say “It’s a Kia” insinuating that it’s just basic transportation. I traded in a 1le Camaro and this car has more balanced performance and waaaay more practicality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I love my GT2 AWD. I’m not going to waste my time with people who haven’t experienced this car or say “It’s a Kia” insinuating that it’s just basic transportation. I traded in a 1le Camaro and this car has more balanced performance and waaaay more practicality.
I also really appreciate my base GT AWD, and I'm not new to high perfomance cars/sedans ...

Had plenty of Mustang GT's, and the Stinger GT AWD is just as quick as my S550 and I can drive it in the Winter!

My Taurus SHO had the same 365 hp & AWD, but it was heavier and didn't look anywhere near as good (high 13's stock).

Same goes for my Fusion Sport AWD. I got a great deal on it, but the Stinger GT's styling/performance bump was worth the extra $$ (same high 13's).

And I've got to say I didn't really care much for the last sentence in the DRIVETRIBE article (lol):
"If buying a Kia is too much for you, just get some of those aftermarket badge covers and hide your guilty pleasure."

I hide nothing, and (unlike some people on other Stinger forums) I'm proud to tell people it's a KIA!