Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

White line sway bars

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Great find!

Great to see more options available for the Stinger.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Yeah nice find!!!!

OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
Just ordered.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Take pictures when you get them installed and tell us what you think maybe compared to Eibach sway bars.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Take pictures when you get them installed and tell us what you think maybe compared to Eibach sway bars.
Definitely. I don’t know what the Eibachs feel like, but I think I’ve gotten a good idea from others. I don’t think I’m going to put it on the stiffest setting though. I do drive her everyday. Couldn’t help but jump on it with them being $100 cheaper than the Eibach alternative on Khartunerz

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Great!..looking forward to your impressions.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Looking forward to your review @CKeeler.

OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
Ok, finally got time to install at least one of the bars. I only had enough time this morning to install the front. I know that a lot of people say the rear is the one you really notice, but I didn’t have time for the rear bar this morning. The front bar took all of an hour this morning. Quick and easy install, the hardest part is placing the stock bushing retainer over the aftermarket bushing. Other than that, quick and easy.
I placed it on the softer setting. Low speed, completely unnoticeable. The vagueness of the steering doesn’t help for feel at low speed. At speed above 40, very noticeable. I absolutely love how the front end feels more direct in long sweeping turns. Didn’t get a chance to drive low speed tight turns tonight cause of a Nissan Titan that had no idea where he was going. Grrr.
I’m already impressed, and for the price? No brainer now

Attachments

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Looks great(y) @CKeeler, wait until you change out the rear, it's going to be a completely different driving car, The one on the rear it helps to know someone with small hands an arms to get the nuts on the driver side.

OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #12
Got the chance to install the rear bar this morning. Feels good already. Full thoughts coming later after the drive home

OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #13
So, just like when I installed the front bar, the rear bar is not noticeable until you push a corner hard. Had a high speed corner tonight and man did it feel great. The BMW 4 Series I outran tonight must have been impressed too.
I actually didn't have the troubles with the rear bar that everyone else seems to have. The nut just under the fuel filler hose wasn't even that big of an issue. What was more of an issue was the nut on the passenger side that seemed to run directly under a wire-loom. Maybe, @spider55, it's because my hands and arms are on the smaller side. I was able to reach in between the underbody and the sub frame and get a 1/4" ratchet in there. I did use a long handle box end wrench to crack the nut and bolt loose for the bushing retainer.
I kinda laughed at the new bushing from Whiteline for the rear bar. It's all fuzzy inside. I thought for a second it was already lubed, but apparently whatever material they use on the inside is to cut down on noise.

No noise while driving, no fighting to get the original part out, no fighting to get the new one in. A simple and easy install.
Thanks Whiteline suspension!

Attachments

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I'm glad the install of the rear sway bar went smooth. I see your on the soft setting, wait until you put it on the hard setting "second hole" it's going to feel even better in the corners, that's what I have mine set on. I have the adjustable whiteline sway bar endlinks then you can fine tune it, the stock endlinks have flex in them. The ball joints of the stock endlinks are plastic, what I mean is the cup the ball sits in is plastic. It's crazy how small the stock rear sway bar is, i'm glad it's done an your enjoying it....:cool:

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Sweet!... Glad to see you finally got them both installed.

OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #16
I'm glad the install of the rear sway bar went smooth. I see your on the soft setting, wait until you put it on the hard setting "second hole" it's going to feel even better in the corners, that's what I have mine set on. I have the adjustable whiteline sway bar endlinks then you can fine tune it, the stock endlinks have flex in them. The ball joints of the stock endlinks are plastic, what I mean is the cup the ball sits in is plastic. It's crazy how small the stock rear sway bar is, i'm glad it's done an your enjoying it....:cool:
Thanks for the advice, I think I might hold out for Moog to release problem solver endlinks

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Apparently Eibach is developing endlinks as well, don't know when they will be on the market.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Education please, do these make u feel bumps more? Or just improve handling in corners turns? Just curious??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Takes away body roll when you corner, so bottom line is your car corners way better and no it does not make you feel bumps more. (y)

Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Pearl Stinger GT-line 2.5L AWD
When I"m pushing into the corners or having fun taking the off-ramp at a high speed, I'm experiencing some oversteer and floaty felling ... would this correct that? Also, does this work with AWD Stinger GT? I'd like to get my lateral g's from stock 0.9 to at least 0.96 - 1.0 area... would this work? :)

Last edited: