Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

White line sway bars

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Tempe
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
The sway bars will take away the body roll.. It won't fix everything but it will definitely help..

Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Pearl Stinger GT AWD
The sway bars will take away the body roll.. It won't fix everything but it will definitely help..
yeah when you're going into twisty roads sometimes @ 100+ mph ... pushing the car to the limit... I'm counter steering to straighten out the oversteer... almost drifting :) LOL
but the car feels like a cartoon car in which the wheels are on rubber axles and stretching in the back and the body is rolling... gotta fix that :)

Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Pearl Stinger GT AWD
I can't lower the car because of the roads here I have to go on for daily driving... it'll scrub ... I'm almost scrubbing now so springs is outta the question. I might go with the White line kit which includes the links... that should suffice to get the lateral g's up more... R compound wider donuts might help as well ;)