Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Way Novice here

Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Stinger GT1
Hey guys, I just purchased my 2021 Stinger GT1. LOVE THIS CAR! Super proud to be driving it! As I have been watching all of you talk about what you have done to yours with aaaaalllll the different mods out there, I have become very intrigued and am totally pissing off the wife buying things for the Stinger haha.. So....I'm not racing this car but I do love the occasional "look what I can do" stuff lmao. I'm interested in the jb4 but also concerned I would be getting a little out of my league as far as knowing what I'm doing with it. I'm very mechanically inclined "engineer". But I'm not savy on all this crap you guys know at all. Being that I'm not racing it would the jb4 be more or less useless to me? I just put in my Stillen air intakes and they are awesome. I do want to boost the HP and torque should I go with a less expensive option for my style of driving? I love the occasional Scat pulling up next to me lol or any other car that I can keep up with..Is a turbo transformer worth the $180 or so? Thanks guys!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations, Yes the JB4 is the best way to make power & one of the cheapest ways. Make sure you get a Oil Catch Can for the PCV side of the engine, it will help keep the Manifold an the top of your valves clean, here a photo.

If you need to know about any parts for the car just youtube it...

Attachments

OP
S
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #3
Awesome thanks Spider! Do you think if I'm not racing it, it would be pointless to have it or worth it either way? Thanks again man.

OP
S
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #4
Daaaamn your Stinger looks badness! Nicley done man! Wow!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Awesome thanks Spider! Do you think if I'm not racing it, it would be pointless to have it or worth it either way? Thanks again man.
It's worth having the JB4, I had one on my car for 8 months then took it off an had a ECU tune. I don't race my car an it's putting 464whp & 500ldtq, I have that power just to have it when I need it..