Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger Factory Carbon Fiber Hood Vents - K8 Stinger Store

Trader history for Paul@K8StingerStore (0)

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States

Is very excited to bring to the Stinger community:

The Kia Stinger Factory Carbon Fiber Hood Vents

(BUY NOW)

Description:
These brand new Kia Stinger Carbon Fiber Hood Vents are one of Kia's newest factory carbon fiber additions
Offered by Kia for the 2019+ Stinger in Korea, we have these available for your Stinger NOW
These are a 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber overlaid factory hood vent moldings for the 2018+ Stinger
Manufactured in South Korea, the manufacturer utilizes a high gloss UV resistant clear coat that resists chipping & cracking
These Carbon Fiber Hood Vents are highly scrutinized in the molding process in order to guarantee an OEM fitment and pass as a Kia factory option

Specifications:
100% full carbon fiber hood vent replacements, not an overlay
OEM quality and fitment using the same original clips and design
*These are non-functional hood vents
1 pair of hood vents included

Vehicle Application:

2018+ Kia Stinger (All Models)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Reactions
City
Silver Spring
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
'18 Audi A4
I really do not understand why go to the trouble of making these and not make them functional. Not the OP but simply venting at the manufacturing process here. The product you have here looks great in CF.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I really do not understand why go to the trouble of making these and not make them functional. Not the OP but simply venting at the manufacturing process here. The product you have here looks great in CF.
You've have to cut into the hood to make it functional.

Reactions
City
Silver Spring
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
'18 Audi A4
Reactions
So, it is all show and no go. Very disappointing!

There is an opportunity here for someone to come-up with functional hood vents. Either for intake or exit.