Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Stinger in the snow

Reactions
City
Lawrence
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
19 stinger gt
Finally snowed in mass🙌, been waiting to try out the stinger in the snow. Did not disappoint. It cut the snow like nothing. The only problem I had was trying to keep my foot off the gas. 😁 other than that great handling not problem with any sliding or getting stuck.

Conditions roads not plowed (well barely) I say about a foot of snow not visible road all snow.. temp 28 and stinger in comfort mode also on all weather factory tires. If I got winter tires would be even better I would imagine.

found an empty parking lot and yes u can have fun especially in sport mode with traction control off .Had no problems lol

Reactions
City
Brick
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger 2.0L
First snow in Jersey also...not enough to play but enough to let me know I won't have any problems this winter. You have AWD?

Here's a pic from when I got home. ... FB_IMG_1575319481616.jpg

OP
grasso10
Reactions
City
Lawrence
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
19 stinger gt
Thread Starter #3
yes I have awd. here is a few pics one from work was inside and looked out far picture the others leaving a store and it was looking good
IMG_2611.JPG IMG_2610 (2)_LI.jpg IMG_2609 (2).JPG

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Limited
Is there any way to get the wipers into "SERVICE MODE" without first shutting the car off?
Clearing snow from the windshield near the wipers is super annoying as we can't raise the wipers (They hit the hood)...

I want to be able to get them into service mode while the car is running (to clean ice off the wipers etc)

Oh, and AWD V6 with 4 new snow literally amazing

20191206_102712.jpg 20191206_102720.jpg
2019-11-02 13.21.14.jpg

OP
grasso10
Reactions
City
Lawrence
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
19 stinger gt
Thread Starter #5
the only way I know to get the "service mode" is to shut the car off

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Limited
the only way I know to get the "service mode" is to shut the car off
Thank for the confirmation...

Kia really should have added a heating element under the wipers... At least for Canadian and northern US models (or anywhere it snows)

Last edited: