Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Ordering Info/Showroom Dates

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
I hope that's the case, can you say where your heard it?
Yeah, me too - ordered mine first week of May, no "discount". I was given an estimated price which was subject to change - and change it has!!!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Subaru WRX 2004
That sounds odd? I put down a deposit in August and I;m locked into that. When you ordered in May it was the Pre July price which would have been technically cheaper than what I was quoted.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
That sounds odd? I put down a deposit in August and I;m locked into that. When you ordered in May it was the Pre July price which would have been technically cheaper than what I was quoted.
How much were you quoted? RRP?

It doesn't matter how much cheaper I was "quoted" - the disclaimer on the contract was "subject to final confirmed price"

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Subaru WRX 2004
That's not whats I was told.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
So, is the price you're paying a secret then? Happy to do this by PM if you like? Just trying to ascertain what we're all being told and quoted - strength in numbers etc.

As I've said on this forum a number of times, my "estimate" was $56,990 which has now gone to $65,990 drive away. I'm not saying it's not good value etc etc, just that it's one hell of an uplift to absorb....

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Subaru WRX 2004
So, is the price you're paying a secret then? Happy to do this by PM if you like? Just trying to ascertain what we're all being told and quoted - strength in numbers etc.

As I've said on this forum a number of times, my "estimate" was $56,990 which has now gone to $65,990 drive away. I'm not saying it's not good value etc etc, just that it's one hell of an uplift to absorb....
No not secret, the Gt in Deep chroma blue with Red nappa leather drive away $68.8 . So me coming?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
No not secret, the Gt in Deep chroma blue with Red nappa leather drive away $68.8 . So me coming?
I'm getting the Deep Chroma Blue as well but with black nappa leather. Hard confirmed price of $65,990 drive away. I find it hard to believe there's $3.3k difference in taxes between NSW and Vic. Did you order window tint or anything else? Plus I get free floor mats apparently.....still waiting to hear the cost of the "optional" exhaust.....

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
I'm getting the Deep Chroma Blue as well but with black nappa leather. Hard confirmed price of $65,990 drive away. I find it hard to believe there's $3.3k difference in taxes between NSW and Vic. Did you order window tint or anything else? Plus I get free floor mats apparently.....still waiting to hear the cost of the "optional" exhaust.....

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
Yep as i said they saw me coming. However i was told that those that had ordered pre July got the gt drive away around $65K. So at least i was warned in August.

No mats and i believe no tint ?
Hmmm, let me check. I've got a call in with a NSW dealer so I'll ask and come back to you. Still sounds odd....they've published the RRP of $59,990 (irrespective of when you ordered) so the uplift is "dealer charges and government fees, taxes and charges". Still can't see $3.3k difference.

Talk soon.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Subaru WRX 2004
Exhaust

I was told by the dealer the expected after market exhaust cost "To be around $3k" . At time of enquiry, 30% of his clients had opted for that option. Im undecided. I want to hear the factory fitted sound first.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Subaru WRX 2004
Cheers i appreciate that ?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
I was told by the dealer the expected after market exhaust cost "To be around $3k" . At time of enquiry, 30% of his clients had opted for that option. Im undecided. I want to hear the factory fitted sound first.
My guy is unable to tell me anything including when/how it's fitted.....$3k.....fark!!!

C4RN4GE

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
03 Turbo IS300, 16' Optima EX daily
I just talked to Billion Kia over here in Southwest South Dakota and they said they will be here 4th quarter. He even went as far as saying they will be in the start of October. He didn't give me much detail but he reckoned the manager would order one of each (2.0 turbo as well as the 3.3 TT). I'm curious to see how they will market the car when it comes to MSRP. I've heard anywhere from the 2.0 Turbo starting at $27,500 to the TT in the high $40K range. I can't imagine they market over MSRP with 90% of people not even knowing this car exists... I'd like to keep it that way.

Cheers
We will be getting our 1st batch in late Dec/ early Jan, down in Omaha, Nebraska.

OP
Stingin' Away

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #34
We will be getting our 1st batch in late Dec/ early Jan, down in Omaha, Nebraska.
Nice! I've been talking with my salesman here and he said the manager is taking delivery for all trim levels and should be here early December. I'm about 8 hours from you so if they aren't and I don't have much going on, I'll drop down there and look at a few.