Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Official Thunder Grey & Panthera Metal Kia Stinger Pictures Thread

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States

Trill

Reactions
State
GU
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
Just arrived on the island in January with Stinger GT1 arriving just a few days ago. That was the longest wait ever. Drove it for about two days before shipping it. It's actually my second Stinger. First was a leased Stinger Premium that KIA Finance would not let me ship to Guam. So I returned it under the The Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act with no penalty and KIA ate 10K that I rolled into the lease from being upside down on the trade. Worked out well [;)]. Financed this one the same day.

Since KIA does not sell the Stinger here on Guam, I'm pretty sure it's the only one on the island for now. Turns heads and gets accolades daily.

View attachment 565

Attachments

Nystinger

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 stinger GT1
I was able to get my hands on a panthera GT1 with black interior at end of March. Was told it was first one in northeast. Great color especially in the sun.

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
This is a very nice color - looks very similar to my Platinum Graphite-colored OptimaSX. When 'dirty' it looks like a very, very dark 'gray', but when clean... quite attractive. :)

1BlinkGone

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
This may be my favorite color with ceramic a close second..THEY NEED TO OFFER THIS COLOR ON THE GT2 in the USA!!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
This may be my favorite color with ceramic a close second..THEY NEED TO OFFER THIS COLOR ON THE GT2 in the USA!!
I?m really surprised they don?t offer in the US in GT2 trim.

SGT Terry

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT Limited AWD 3.3TT
IMG_0193.jpg

This is my Thunder Grey SGTL from Canada. It's hard to tell if the Panthera Metal may be darker... I guess it doesn't matter, they both are a great colour.

Stuetels

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
19 GT2
Stinger2.jpg

Picked up a 2019 GT2 in the Panthera Metal.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 AWD
Sweet color. I just couldn?t wait. Was my first choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Why is this not available in the states - or is it? Is there a difference between thunder grey and panthera metal? Just like is there a difference between ghost grey and ceramic silver? Looking the Canadian vs. US sites, they sure look the same. I can see Kia using different names for color in different markets, Canada vs. US, but to actually produce different colors for different markets is a significant expense. Heck - why isn't red interior available on the dark grey we have in the states?

DeeEeZed

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Another Thunder Grey owner here, from Canada with snowshoes on.. My god they look tiny!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
My god they look tiny!

That's what she said[grinking]

But seriously thats a nice winter setup.

DeeEeZed

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
That's what she said[grinking]

But seriously thats a nice winter setup.
LoL - was hoping for someone to make that joke!

I would have had to wait at least a month for the Fast Wheels (04?) so I was going to put on steelies instead. My Kia dealership really hooked me up with these! I kinda like the look and am considering a larger version of these for summer

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Another Thunder Grey owner here, from Canada with snowshoes on.. My god they look tiny!

I like those wheels. What winter tires are you running?

DeeEeZed

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I like those wheels. What winter tires are you running?
They're Kailun Ice Blazers.. Never heard of them before, but i guess i can't complain since they were free :D

Stuetels

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
19 GT2
New Wheels installed.

kia.jpg