Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New vendor TuscaniCustoms

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Hyundai tiburon 2.0L 2006
Hello to all forum members, enthusiasts and those just reading the forum who will join sooner or later ;)

It's about right time and place to introduce myself and my business. My name is Simon Vivoda and I'm owner of www.TuscaniCustoms.com online store offering many oem and aftermarket parts for Korean cars Hyundai and Kia. I'm based in Slovenia Europe but almost all the parts are drop-shipped from Korea and USA as this is fastest and cheapest way to get parts to you, my valued customers.

As Stinger is such a nice looking car with a lot of power it's interesting for vendors like me and that is because of you people who will buy it as you see a lot of potential in it, looks and performance.

I'm not just a sellers who wants to sell as much as possible and has little to no knowledge about the parts he sells, BUT car enthusiast like you, one who put a lot of money and effort in his Tiburon :)

If you have any kind of questions or concerns, ideas and needs related to Stinger or any other korean made car don't hesitate to contact me.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Welcome [MENTION=420]TuscaniCustoms[/MENTION] I've been to your site a few times scoping for wish list parts.[biggrin]

OP
TuscaniCustoms
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Hyundai tiburon 2.0L 2006
Thread Starter #3
I'm glad you were :) If you have any kind of questions fell free to ask. New products added weekly.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2