Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New '20 Stinger GT in VA

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Welcome. I’m a long time member from Montgomery County MD, so in your overall neighborhood. I have. 2018 GT2. Love it and have only had one major issue, which was repaired. No trouble otherwise in 30k miles so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Cotomp

Cotomp

Reactions
City
Manassas Park
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #22
Looking real nice. Another NOVA member here. I just picked up my 2020 stinger gt2 yesterday. Cant wait to get some more drive time in this car. Im coming from a 2016 camaro 2ss. I have to say this car is definitely an improvement. Hope you are enjoying yours. Take care.
Congrats! Ive already caught the aesthetic bug. I just picked her up from the shop for some vinyl accents.

Reaper333

Reactions
City
Fort Belvoir
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT2 AWD
Looks clean. I like it. I've got an appointment coming up to get the whole nose clear bra done. Then the mods will come. 😁

OP
Cotomp

Cotomp

Reactions
City
Manassas Park
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #25
Looks clean. I like it. I've got an appointment coming up to get the whole nose clear bra done. Then the mods will come. 😁
Im waiting on a shipping notification on a front lip and an intake.

Reaper333

Reactions
City
Fort Belvoir
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT2 AWD
Lol....very good. I want the injen intakes. I've been looking at some exhausts and don't know which to get. Seems like most of them have some drone. Have you researched any?

OP
Cotomp

Cotomp

Reactions
City
Manassas Park
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #27
Lol....very good. I want the injen intakes. I've been looking at some exhausts and don't know which to get. Seems like most of them have some drone. Have you researched any?
I went with BMS for the intakes, but an exhaust is gonna be the last thing I do if I even decide on it. There really isnt much you can do for a v6 I think, especially for 1 grand.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1