Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Need help

54ford.rs

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I have installed the ark springs with whiteline sway bars and end links but get clunky noises over every bump. I checked all the torqued and they are good but it is still there. I did remove the lower control arms and wonder if it is because the ball joints might not be seated correctly. Any thoughts or help would be most appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
That clunking noise you hear is from the endlinks, you need to put loctite on all eight of the treads of the lock nuts the torque them down. Here's a photo of what I'm talking about..

I heard the same thing from my whiteline endlinks, when you loctite them down an torque them let the car sit over night to set an you should be good..

Welcome aboard!!!!

Attachments

OP

54ford.rs

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Thank you for the help.

OP

54ford.rs

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
Question. How much adjustment did tou have to do from the stock length?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
That photo of the front endlink is set to stock length, the rear I set to stock length but when I had my aftermarket rims installed I had to make them shorter "close up" so the sway bar wouldn't hit the inside of the rim why the car is off the ground..

Attachments