Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

LA Auto show

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Who in California is heading to the LA Auto show? I just went yesterday. It was nice, just not as good as in times past. Got to see some real cool cars up close. Kia had a pretty large amount fo floorspace, but they did have banners all over the convention center. Including one big one covering the main atrium. Kia had a red GT1 Stinger and an orange GTS there. Of course, everyone seemed more interested in the Telluride than the Stinger. I noticed on the red Stinger, it had the Stinger script across the back where the Kia logo usually is. Does anyone know if that's something that changed for 2020, or if it's just not a North American model?

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What IS it with that Telluride. I wonder if it's THAT great, or if Americans are just THAT obsessed with SUVs.

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0T AWD
No pictures?

OP
CKeeler

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
What IS it with that Telluride. I wonder if it's THAT great, or if Americans are just THAT obsessed with SUVs.
It is a pretty dang good SUV, especially for the money and all the features it comes with. Also Americans are very obsessed with SUVs [rofl]