Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

kia stinger gt2 deal

Reactions
ok final numbers.

GT2 AWD CERAMIC SEILVER with red int

MSRP: 54,500
SELL PRICE: $51,072.33
SALES TAX: $4,532.67 (NY)
FEE: $495
3k down payment

REBATE: $4750( not taxable and comes off at end)
3.9% at 66 months = $816.44 for 66 months.

This is extremely confusing. Does this make sense. When I do the calculation, i come up to $760. sales manager said it was like $5,500 in interest at 3.9 apr which i think is wrong.

Other option is
MSRP: 54,500
SELL PRICE: $51,072.33
SALES TAX: $4,532.67
FEE: $495

REBATE: $2000( not taxable and comes off at end)
3k down payment

0% at 66 months = $778.03

Of course the 0% is better but can you guys confirm if $816.44 is right for the first deal?

And overall, is this a good deal?

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
The lease looks like a shitty deal. No equity at the end and if the car’s value at lease end doesn’t equal residual, you could be on the hook for the difference.
Besides the lower monthly payment, purchase looks like the better option. If you get tired of the car at any time, (I’d be surprised if you do; I enjoy mine every time I drive it and that’s 13 months and almost 25,000 miles since I took delivery) at least you have some equity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
theyre both fninace deals

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
If you are financing through them they are allowed to add a point sometimes more to interest rate. You need to take those figures to your bank and see what they can do based on purchase price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Oh never mind I see 3.9 and 0% my bad.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
I don’t know where you are at, here is a result from 2 min search
https://images.app.goo.gl/cVQfZtGwuxeaZBTY6

It has custom options added, including rims and his sell price is just over 50k with the custom options. Just saying I think you can do quite a bit better.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
The dealer can do a lot better then that, so let me get this right 0% APR = $778.03 month, that dealer is high on drugs. o_O I put no money down on my car and my monthly payment is $188.47 cheaper a month. If that salesman wants to sale a car he will come down on that price if not, WALK OUT, and tell him your not the only rodeo in town. I'm here to buy a car an your not willing to sale or put a deal together so you just lost a sale. I don't like salesman that play games an I let them know it. :mad:

Aaronlp

Reactions
City
Mesa
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 white Stinger GT1
Not quite apples to apples, but I bought my '19 GT1 stock with gap insurance and the 100K mile bumper to bumper warranty at 60 months for $615 a month. I financed with Kia at 3.9% for $2700 incentive and I traded in a Kia Optima SXL for another rebate( only had about $1100 equity), and put 3K down. I will refinance once I make a few payments, so the monthly will go down. I think you can do better. Stock here in the Phoenix area is very slim. I bought the only pearl white one I could find within a two hour drive.