Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Aftermarket Wheel Options

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Infiniti Q50
Looking at 2 options for my GT2 AWD:

Verde V99 Axis
Niche Misano

Both look very similar and have similar specs. I'm staying with the 19" setup (F: 225/40/19, R: 255/35/19) and going with 8.5" rim on the front and 9.5" rim on the back.

For those that are running the Niche Misano (or other 19" Niche wheels), do you have any interference between the TPMS valve stem and the Brembo caliper? Also, if anyone is running the Verde, same question.

I've read on other forums (Cadillac CTS and Genesis), that some users have experienced TPMS valve stem interference. Different cars, I know, but concerned nonetheless.

Planning to pull the trigger on one of these options today.

Thanks!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome to the forums [MENTION=2234]NikoButbs[/MENTION], car looks good...….[8D]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Infiniti Q50
Anyone have Photoshop capabilities to put these on a Ceramic Silver GT2?

Axe EX19

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Can someone post a pic of 20x9 with 255 up front with eibachs? I'm having 255 Continentals put and and a little worried that itll rub.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Great wheel choice. Post some pictures when you get them mounted.
Those wheels are going on my car today before i head to Nevada for Sting in Sin City tomorrow.

Reactions
Ok guys, cars done, looks great, meaty tires....
Great option for you guys. Spider was able to reuse his rears, up front and add the MEAT to the rear. 295s baby!

19x8.5 255/35-19
19x11 295/30-19

STINGER.jpg

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Thanks Zach, turned out great. Guys were asking me at the Stung in Sin City event how they got an eleven inch rim to fit in the rear without a spacer. I said you just don't want to jump your car because why the car is off the ground the sway bar does touch the inside of the wheel, very little though. I just got home from the event, I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Those look great on your car...… (y)

Welcome to the forums, cool house in the back ground..... (y)