Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Finally found my unicorn!!!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Actually you can get SWP with red, but maybe only on the GT1, for now (saw that combo recently). I guess I was hoping he found a TRUE unicorn, and found something not listed on Kia.com. :)
Just checked the web builder on KIA's USA page and, the SWP with the Red is not an option on any of the trims. I even tried adding the AWD to see if it changed and nothing. However I do agree that I've seen the combination on some press cars.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Just checked the web builder on KIA's USA page and, the SWP with the Red is not an option on any of the trims. I even tried adding the AWD to see if it changed and nothing. However I do agree that I've seen the combination on some press cars.

Kia's own website still can't be trusted..lol. This is a SWP GT1 with "red interior package" for sale down in GA:

Attachments

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Interesting. Just found that one for sale as well. It must have been an early production vehicle, because I am not able to find any more on that combination.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Interesting. Just found that one for sale as well. It must have been an early production vehicle, because I am not able to find any more on that combination.
You CAN get the SWP with the RED but only in the GT1.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
You CAN get the SWP with the RED but only in the GT1.
Not according to the web car builder on the KIA USA website. I guess there is a flaw with it.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Awaiting arrival- 2018 Stinger GT2
Love the white!!
No white in my state to be found either...dealer just called and they found one for me from out of State and are going to pick it up and should have it by Monday...it's gonna be a LONG Weekend.
Feels like Christmas Eve at age 12!