Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Fake hood vents need to go

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
My Jeep SRT had functional vents and I could legit see the heat coming out of them when stopped.

I agree OP, the fake hood vents really piss me off with such a great car. I for one cannot wait till our aftermarket brothers make a new hood, Ill be on that pre order list!

Reactions
City
Mexico City
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
Kia Stinger 2019
This is how could look without those vents, a lot cleaner and still aggressive

20181111-Kia-Stinger_2.jpg

scottWB

Reactions
Also not a big fan of fake vents but it wasn't a deal breaker for me... now to decide if the carbon fiber vents are worth $230X2, still non functional but better looking in my opinion. If you really hate them that much you can get a carbon fiber hood for $800-$1000 :oops:

JanosX

Reactions
City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 Stinger Limited
Agreed, it's my least favorite thing about the car, but wasn't a deal breaker for me. Maybe it helps that Canada got the 360 camera, heated rear seats and basically everything and more than my S5 had (including a functional rear seat!)AND wasr solid $25k less!

No brainer!

I don't even notice the hood vents anymore. Or the rear reflectors for that matter. It's a good looking car.

Attachments

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Tempe
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive