Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Doug Demuro: "Please Stop With the Fake Badges"

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Doug's observations are usually spot on, and he definitely nailed it on this one!

He accurately states that 90% of people don't care what badge is on your car, and the 10% who do care are car enthusiasts and they'll know you're lying.😉

Reactions
City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Fortunately for this community, 99% are using legit badges. Variations of the Kia logo, the Korean E badge or the script Stinger (which is now on the USDM variant).

OP
KIA-StingerGT
Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Thread Starter #3
Doug's vid about people messing with their car's badges was so funny, I'll have to watch it again. Lol

Any other fans of Doug Demuro here?

seh0872

Reactions
City
Worcester
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 GT1
Wonder what options will exist to replace the new Kia logo on the hood/steering wheel.

OP
KIA-StingerGT
Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Thread Starter #5
Lol

Reactions
City
Hurstbourne
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 GT-Elite
Wonder what options will exist to replace the new Kia logo on the hood/steering wheel.
My 2022 has no badge in front. It looks very clean. The steering wheel will be difficult-- it's not like previous years.

Last edited: