Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Drivers side seat track needs replacing

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I don't have all the details yet... I felt a rocking motion in the driver's seat. I conducted a scientific experiment and determined that a bolt might be loose. Turns out the driver's side seat track needed to be be replaced. I'll let everyone know what the real issue was as soon as I go get my car. Stand by.....

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Thanks for the tip, subscribing for updates.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Standing by...

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I don't have all the details yet... I felt a rocking motion in the driver's seat. I conducted a scientific experiment and determined that a bolt might be loose. Turns out the driver's side seat track needed to be be replaced. I'll let everyone know what the real issue was as soon as I go get my car. Stand by.....
subbed

OP
A
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Picked her up and the service writer said it was broken. I did ask what was broken, but she didn't have the details. They ordered a new one under warranty and I have to go back in a few days. Once I get to see the old one I'll take a pic and let everyone know what is broken and if it's an issue to look out for.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Check the repair statement what you pick it up. Wonder if it's a mount or the seat that's actually broken.

OP
A
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
It is the track. A new one was ordered and will be here August 3rd. (So I'm told) As soon as I can get it in after that I will. It's a little annoying to feel it rock back every time I accelerate.