Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Any PPF (bumper/mirror) template changes from 21 to 22 models?

jtaskew

Reactions
City
Birmingham
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger GT2 / 2017 GTI
Will be going out of town a week from now and wanted to get some protection. The PPF guy said he did not see any 22 templates. He was wondering if the 21 template would be the same.

Anyone know?

Thanks!!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome aboard, as ear as I know the front of the car is the same... Just look at some pictures an compare..

OP
J

jtaskew

Reactions
City
Birmingham
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! I watched some reviews and the only diff is logo. My PPF guy at Insane Paint is gonna have oval logo cut out omitted and and put logo on top of PPF. Bumper and mirrors for $500 plus he is squeezing us in since we have a trip coming up in a week. Will get hood done later.

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Glad to hear, enjoy your new stinger & have a safe trip.

OP
J

jtaskew

Reactions
City
Birmingham
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #5
Got PPF today was going to only get bumper and mirrors due to time constraint. He was able to add hood I got partial to bottom of faux inlets. So, bumper, mirrors and partial hood for $700. He used '21 template and omitted the oval cut out and relocated OEM badge onto PPF. Tint tomorrow and she will be set. Thanks for the help! BTW I have gotten a few comments and my wife has too. Beautiful machine. Delivery guy at poppa johns pulled his old, old school 5.0 mustang up and said "I don't like KIA's BUT that thing is nasty."

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Your going to be getting a lot of comments & stares all the time. I've had people take video of me driving on the highway, start talking to me at stop lights, prepare yourself for that..:cool:(y)