Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

All warning lights on.

Tank55444

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 gt awd
Woke up to every warning light on. Stock 2019 gt awd. Closest dealer appt is in 2 weeks . If i try to schedule online. E brake will also not engage .

Any ideas..

Attachments

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Call the guy that sold u the car, tell him to figure out how to get you in asap. Be nice and tell him you can't wait two weeks:) he should be able to talk with someone to get you worked in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

Tank55444

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 gt awd
Thread Starter #3
Ya think I'm gonna have to call him up tomaorrow. And hope for the best. Only thing i could think of was to check battery wires and voltage. All looks good. I turned it on after checking . All lights except the check engine went off. I moved it 5 feet to another parking spot. In case it has to sit for longer then expected. All other lights came right back on as soon as i pulled it forward into the spot. So waiting game with a bad taste in my mouth im hoping is something dumb like a loose wire.....

Here's to hoping ^_^

OP
T

Tank55444

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 gt awd
Thread Starter #4
So a guy from another thread said he had same issues . It turns out ice froze over his front sensors.. i had a pollen cloud roll through. So i used a hose to spry off my car really quick. Turned it on.. all lights went off except check engine. And my speedometer is working fine now..

Scarey way to tell a guy to wash his car lol.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Lol, that is crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
So a guy from another thread said he had same issues . It turns out ice froze over his front sensors.. i had a pollen cloud roll through. So i used a hose to spry off my car really quick. Turned it on.. all lights went off except check engine. And my speedometer is working fine now..

Scarey way to tell a guy to wash his car lol.
Stingers like stay looking good always [coolsmile]

Glad to hear the issue was a simple one. The CEL can be erased by plugin in an OBD scanner and heving the code deleted. Autozone can do it for free. Take note of the code though, just in case.