Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

295's Insalled - ACE Alloy AFF02

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Installed my wheels yesterday and I am very happy with the fitment. I wanted a little meat on my wheels rather than a thin lip so I went with 255's in the front and 295 in the rear. I took several measurements before buying them and decided to go with an aggressive offset in the rear with 295's and thankfully they fit perfectly, the front's I got +42 but they rubbed on the strut, with a 3mm spacer they cleared but it was too close to be safe, so I ended up with a 5mm spacer. My dealer sourced the wheels/tires from "Get Your Wheels", they did a good job and packaging was great, I recommend buying from them.

I also installed the Maxton Design V2 front lip and side skirts.

ACE Alloy - AFF02 Black Chrome

Front - 20x9 +37 - 255/35/20 - Firehawk Indy 500
Rear - 20x10.5 +50 - 295/30/20 - Firehawk Indy 500

Weight with tires,
Front - OEM 24.6kg - ACE 24.5kg
Rear - OEM 25.7kg - ACE 26.6kg

Car is much more stable and handles better with very minor increase in road noise, ride comfort is almost the same as well.

Attachments

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Well done [MENTION=46]STINGER[/MENTION][perfect10]

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
Where did you order those wheels from?[clap]

Edit: Just saw that you got them from getyourwheels.[:I]

Reactions
City
Boston
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Excellent wheel selection. What's the material on the Maxton lip and side skirt?

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Great job as always [MENTION=46]STINGER[/MENTION], hows the ride comfort on 20"?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Absolutely beautiful. That is how a wheel should fit. Well done [MENTION=46]STINGER[/MENTION].

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Looks stunning, I'm glad you did the research and found the perfect fitment[woot]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
well done!!!![like]

OP
STINGER
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Thread Starter #9
Excellent wheel selection. What's the material on the Maxton lip and side skirt?
ABS plastic.

Great job as always [MENTION=46]STINGER[/MENTION], hows the ride comfort on 20"?
Surprisingly good.

Absolutely beautiful. That is how a wheel should fit. Well done [MENTION=46]STINGER[/MENTION].
[drinking]

Looks stunning, I'm glad you did the research and found the perfect fitment[woot]
me too [rockon]

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
One of the best looking Stinger on the forum.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Shipping must have cost a fortune but its absolutely worth it.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Focus ST(Stinger GT1 soon)
Sweet so I was right that a 295 would fit, which is awesome!!! Perfect setup all around and looks really good!

How is the clearance in the rear? Does the inside have a ton more room? If you would be able to give any info/measurements/pictures to somehow show it that would be appreciated. I want to see what all can be done with these cars wheel-wise and knowing that would be helpful.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Very nice! I like how they match the chrome trim on the car.

OP
STINGER
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Thread Starter #17
One of the best looking Stinger on the forum.
[rockon]

Shipping must have cost a fortune but its absolutely worth it.
Yes it did, worth it though.

Sweet so I was right that a 295 would fit, which is awesome!!! Perfect setup all around and looks really good!

How is the clearance in the rear? Does the inside have a ton more room? If you would be able to give any info/measurements/pictures to somehow show it that would be appreciated. I want to see what all can be done with these cars wheel-wise and knowing that would be helpful.
I dont have any pics, but there is little space between the tire and rear strut left. I would be more worried that any wider and the tire would rub the inner wheel well liner. Also any wider and you will need to go with 11's width so that the tire doesn't bulge and getting the right offset so that it doesn't stick out will be very difficult, it will need to be +55 or more to match the +50 10.5's that I have.

[wave]

Very nice! I like how they match the chrome trim on the car.
I was thinking the same
That was the idea, very limited selection of brands make black chrome in the right size.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Daaamn that?s beautiful

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Beautiful wheels on a beautiful color Stinger.[twothumb]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Are those picture with the eibach? Looks good.