Welcome to Kia Stinger Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    So what would a rough estimate monthly cost be typically on a 36 mo lease for 2019 Stinger GT in Ceramic Silver?

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info.

I am considering a 2018 stinger gt and I could currently qualify for the competitive offer. However the car is a 2012 Honda Accord. If I wait another year and go for a 2019, Do you think it is likely that they would no longer accept a 2012 model to be part of the competitive offer (ie would they require a 2013 and newer)? Not sure if you can provide any insight based on what has been done historically. Thanks!

Staff Team 234 Rep Points MurlinatoR's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    IA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spchlss28 View Post
    So what would a rough estimate monthly cost be typically on a 36 mo lease for 2019 Stinger GT in Ceramic Silver?
    That's a pretty complicated thing to calculate. Lot's of factors will contribute to it. There's a lot more information that needs to be collected in order to guestimate a lease payment.

Staff Team 234 Rep Points MurlinatoR's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    IA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Btambo View Post
    Thanks for the info.

I am considering a 2018 stinger gt and I could currently qualify for the competitive offer. However the car is a 2012 Honda Accord. If I wait another year and go for a 2019, Do you think it is likely that they would no longer accept a 2012 model to be part of the competitive offer (ie would they require a 2013 and newer)? Not sure if you can provide any insight based on what has been done historically. Thanks!
    Honestly, they will probably do away with the competitive and owner loyalty by February.

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you do a rough estimate on a lease based on tier 1 credit, 2k down, 10k miles a year, 36 mos?

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlinatoR View Post
    Honestly, they will probably do away with the competitive and owner loyalty by February.
    Thanks! Was just the nudge I needed to pull the trigger. I've got a 2018 GT1 with drive assist (red on red) down to $37,800 before taxes/fees after $3000 competitive incentive. Will also be getting 0% for 66 months with no down. I've got the paper work all filled out but there were a few decent scratches so it will be detailed and I can take delivery tomorrow. If the scratches don't buff out then I'll either see if I can get a little more off or walk.

Originally wanted just a GT but there are none remotely nearby with driver assist and that was a must have for me. Seems like a good deal to me but wondering your thoughts? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12