Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Stinger December sales figures

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Not bad, for a winter month, limited availability, and some likely holding out for better deals...

Attachments

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Not bad, for a winter month, limited availability, and some likely holding out for better deals...
That's fairly impressive, especially with the limited availability and some dealers charging over MSRP.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
not bad, lets see how 2018 develops

Reactions
State
DC
Country
United States
Interesting, but what's the source and scope on this: US only, worldwide? Is that distribution to dealers, or actual customer sales...maybe the column headers reveal more info?

OP
TurboTx

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Updated OP with the entire year-end chart. And now that I look at it, let's hope the Stinger creates the intended 'halo' effect, since everything but the Cadenza, Forte and (all new) Niro is down for the year.

Reactions
State
DC
Country
United States
Updated OP with the entire year-end chart. And now that I look at it, let's hope the Stinger creates the intended 'halo' effect, since everything but the Cadenza, Forte and (all new) Niro is down for the year.
Okay, comparing some other sources, that is US-only, although I'm not sure if the figures are dealer or consumer deliveries. I suspect it's dealer deliveries, since they are technically just wholesalers, and consumer sales would be tallied by each dealership's corporation.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
I would venture and say those are only US dealer deliveries, not sales as such.

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
I can not believe that they sold 826 Stingers in the US alone in Dec. There were barely that many even arrived in the country by the end of the month.

I suspect [MENTION=321]robz32[/MENTION] is right.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I can not believe that they sold 826 Stingers in the US alone in Dec. There were barely that many even arrived in the country by the end of the month.

I suspect [MENTION=321]robz32[/MENTION] is right.
Those are "reported retails" as reported by dealers in the US as sold.