Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2019 Stinger GT AWD

12stinger

Reactions
Hey I'm 24 and this is the first new car I've bought, I am not really a motor head I just love fast cars and this was the most I was able to spend. I've been looking around to mod the car a bit , some basic stuff like new rims , maybe upgrade the sound system, but I was hoping to get any suggestions as a good place to start. I appreciate any thoughts or opinions!

Attachments

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congrats, car looks good(y)

There's a lot of aftermarket parts out their for this car. One thing if I were you is start out with a Oil Catch Can on the PCV side of the engine, it will keep oil from getting into the Manifold. There's always mods like CAI, FMIC, BOV, Down Pipes, Catback Exhaust but the best mod is a JB4 chip which gives you around a 100hp and 100tq to the wheels. There's a lot of suspension parts as well, just take a look at what some of the guys have done to their car in the Garages. hope that give you some ideas.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations!

There is a quite a few aftermarket parts available for this platform. Give the khartunerz website a look, they have a great selection of parts and awesome customer service.