Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2019 base kia stinger 2.0L speaker/amp/sub install how to?

Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia stinger
Does anyone have any information on how to tap in to door speaker wiring for speakers amp, and sub amp?

I’m trying to boost my new JL door speakers, and add a sub, but have no idea where to access my door speaker wiring, and which trim to hide the wiring under for the cleanest, safest method.

Does anyone know how, and where to do this so I can get my speakers, and sub installed?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Limited
Does anyone have any information on how to tap in to door speaker wiring for speakers amp, and sub amp?

I’m trying to boost my new JL door speakers, and add a sub, but have no idea where to access my door speaker wiring, and which trim to hide the wiring under for the cleanest, safest method.

Does anyone know how, and where to do this so I can get my speakers, and sub installed?
I would tap into the wires for the door speakers at the amplifier.

These files should give you everything you need.
View attachment repair procedures.pdf
And
View attachment components.pdf

OP
S
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia stinger
Thread Starter #3
Hey buddy thanks.
Does this apply to the 2019 base model kia stinger with out the Harmon Kardon system, or only the Harmon Kardon systems?

does my base model factory 6 speaker sound system have an amp in back, like that?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Limited
Hey buddy thanks.
Does this apply to the 2019 base model kia stinger with out the Harmon Kardon system, or only the Harmon Kardon systems?

does my base model factory 6 speaker sound system have an amp in back, like that?
Sorry, I don't know about that.

I am "pretty" sure your amp is the back. But I do not know.

OP
S
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia stinger
Thread Starter #5
No i just have a fuse box. I don’t see an amp as shown in picture?

I think that pertains to karmic Kardon system only, and not factory 6 speaker system.

many other ideas. I don’t know what wiring is what haha.

many other ideas/resources?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Limited
What is above the fuse box in the rear?

This is the Amp mounting position on mine, with the HK audio

OP
S
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia stinger
Thread Starter #7
Hey buddy yess thanks for the picture.

yess I don’t have that amp. You have the Harmon Kardon system, with that amp.

i have the base model 2019 kia stinger 2.0L without the HK system. My stinger is the factory 6 speaker system. So mine is just the fuse box. No amp.

and i see a lot of colored wires that r similar in color to the door speaker wire when I changed door speakers, but know which is wire is which?

haha it sucks. Trying to figure out where to tap door wiring?

UniQLoki

Reactions
City
Fontana
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0
Hey buddy yess thanks for the picture.

yess I don’t have that amp. You have the Harmon Kardon system, with that amp.

i have the base model 2019 kia stinger 2.0L without the HK system. My stinger is the factory 6 speaker system. So mine is just the fuse box. No amp.

and i see a lot of colored wires that r similar in color to the door speaker wire when I changed door speakers, but know which is wire is which?

haha it sucks. Trying to figure out where to tap door wiring?
Did you ever figure it out?