Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Join us on our journey... SSR PERFORMANCE Power Pack 3 Development!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
AVAILABLE NOW... SSR PERFORMANCE Power Pack 3 Development!

BUY OUR PRODUCTS HERE!

--> BUY NOW <--

Dear Stinger owner,

Let the gains begin...
Today at SSR Performance we embarked on a journey... we set off on a mission to bring you guys, the new generation of Kia Stinger GT 3.3TT owners, the best in performance. Our pledge to the Kia Stinger community is to not only provide value but also to bring you guys the absolute finest in quality that we have to offer. With our current production schedule being 100% on track for this platform, we are beyond excited for what the near future holds!

We ask you guys to join us on our journey to creating something amazing as we use this thread as an open dialogue to stay connected with the most important person there is to us, you. We want to hear from you whether you have an idea, a spur of the moment thought, or even just a simple hello.

Started in Southern California by Zayn and I, SSR Performance began as an aftermarket automotive parts manufacturer. With our Mechanical and Aerospace engineering backgrounds, designing parts was second nature. Along with the sale of parts came the undeniable need for a location to be able to install these parts. With over 10 years of combined automotive expertise between us, the decision was made to open SSR Performance's first location in beautiful Orange County, CA. Today SSR Performance is a thriving business that takes care of any and all aftermarket modifications, repairs, and upgrades on all new model vehicles. As they say, the apple doesn't fall from the tree, it just so happens that Zayn is an ex-test engineer for KIA North America. So not only are we able to offer our solutions with our general engineering knowledge but we are also able to tackle them with direct first hand working experience.

If you are in the market for aftermarket performance parts for your Kia Stinger GT 3.3TT, look no further. We promise you that our products will be worth the wait. Keep an eye out here and on our Instagram (@SSRperformance) to stay up to date with our day to day development progress!

So whether you're new to the modification world or a 5 car veteran, we hope to hear from you and learn each and everyday so that we can help you do what we do best.... modify, tune, and repeat!

Just to let you know.. I have created a page on our website that will keep all the essential information regarding our upcoming products for the Stinger GT 3.3TT all in one place. The forums are great for conversation of course, but this page will be an easy one-stop informational learner page for people who are seeing this thread for the first time since scrolling through page after page isn't the most efficient way to quickly learn about our products.

ALSO, I have added in a form on that same page for you guys to be able to provide your direct contact information for the specific products that you guys are interested in so that I can notify you guys immediately as soon as the product(s) are available for sale on our website! :)

MAJOR UPDATE:

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing well! I know it's been a bit overdue, but you know what they say... all good things come to those who wait ;) This is no exception! We have been working as hard as we can behind the scenes to bring you guys something that is not just good, but GREAT. We promised you the best and I think we've done it! Say hello to the brand new SSR Performance Kia Stinger 3.3TT Competition Series Exhaust components! :)

KIA STINGER GT 3.3TT COMPETITION AXLE BACK EXHAUST (MUFFLER DELETE) (2018+)

Reasons to Choose SSR Performance
? ?2.5" SS 304 Aerospace Grade Material
?Custom High Quality Matte Chrome Surface Finish
?Replaces Restrictive Factory mufflers for maximum HP gains
?Unleashes the raw power and sound of your Kia Stinger 3.3TT
?Utilizes stock exhaust tips
?Direct bolt on to stock exhaust (all hardware necessary included)
?100% Made in the USA
?FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
?LIFETIME WARRANTY

AXLE BACK EXHAUST:
Stock - 40.3 lbs
SSR Performance Competition Series - 16.2 lbs
Total Weight Saving - 24.1 lbs

PREORDER PRICE $449

> CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR SET NOW <

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIA STINGER GT 3.3TT COMPETITION SERIES DOWNPIPES (2018+)

Reasons to Choose SSR Performance
2.5" SS 304 Aerospace Grade Material
Custom High Quality Matte Chrome Surface Finish
Replaces Restrictive Factory Downpipes for maximum HP gains
Unleashes the raw power and sound of your Kia Stinger 3.3TT
Direct bolt on to stock exhaust (all hardware necessary included)
100% Made in the USA
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
LIFETIME WARRANTY

DOWNPIPE:
Stock - 23.2 lbs
SSR Performance Competition Series - 15.9 lbs
Total Weight Saving - 7.3 lbs

PREORDER PRICE $489

> CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR SET NOW <

That is a 30WHP increase and a 26WTQ WITH JUST SSR DOWNPIPES!!!
Talk about BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!

Guys....look at those beautiful curves!!! The whole powerband was increased almost evenly with both torque and horsepower. This is amazing stuff!!! The area under the curve is a lot higher now as well. So now when the car pulls, it keeps pulling. The sound is intoxicating. The power is VERY noticeable. I can confidently say that our hard work has really paid off.

We hope that you guys can see the time and quality that are put into these USA made products. We take great pride in our craftsmen who work hard each and everyday to make our dreams come to life. Happy shopping :)

Sincerely,
Shah @ SSR Performance

Please feel free to contact us for any questions that you may have!
Email: info@SSR-Performance.com
Phone: (800) 438-2808
Instagram: @SSRperformance (follow us to stay updated!)
590 W Freedom Ave Orange, CA 92865 (open by appointment)?​

Last edited:
OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #2
Baseline Dyno Day for our test Stinger GT 3.3TT!

[video=youtube;EXRBq0S-iWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXRBq0S-iWk[/video]

Yesterday we did some baseline runs with our stock 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 3.3TT! We are currently in the process of developing multiple performance products for these vehicles including downpipes, muffler bypasses, and a special first of its kind intake!

We are extremely excited to see what we can do with this car considering that it is brand new and has a lot of potential that Kia left on the table! Without further adieu, we present to you todays baseline numbers. Click play on the video to see! The numbers were extremely consistent! We are going to be adding our parts on and will be back on the dyno very soon to show you what we can do!

With that said, today our Kia Stinger GT 3.3TT is under the knife and being prototyped as we speak. The wait will all be over soon!

If you are reading this / watching this video a few months after it has been uploaded then click the link below to checkout what we have to offer for your Kia Stinger GT 3.3TT today!

www.SSR-Performance.com

Enjoy :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

t-mo94

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Excited to see what you guys can do. Now I?m no brand snob but it was pretty funny to see Mercedes bmw audi and Lamborghini in the drop down with Kia right there in the middle haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Excellent, subscribed!

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Hell yea!!!! cant wait looking forward to all the goodies. especially the power packs [rockon][rockon][rockon]

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard guys, great stuff.

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Excited to see what you guys can do. Now I'm no brand snob but it was pretty funny to see Mercedes bmw audi and Lamborghini in the drop down with Kia right there in the middle haha
Hahah! That's hilarious. I guess its the beginning of a new era ;)

Excellent, subscribed!
Thanks sir!! :)

Hell yea!!!! cant wait looking forward to all the goodies. especially the power packs [rockon][rockon][rockon]
Yes sir! Can't wait to release them!

Welcome aboard guys, great stuff.
Thank you very much! Much appreciated sir :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
subscribed

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Looking forward to your products.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Welcome, really looking forward to what you guys have.

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #12
Here are a couple mid-development teaser pics for you guys! There will likely be more than one version for both of these products for those of you who want something a little different. Our goal is to be able to cater to both the "bang for the buck" crowd and then also the "feature" crowd. So this is just a quick snap in the early stages of development for the SSR Performance Competition Axleback exhaust and the SSR Performance Downpipes... enjoy :)

CLICK THIS LINK NOW TO SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED AS SOON AS OUR PRODUCTS HIT THE MARKET:

--> SIGN UP NOW <--

Shah @ SSR Performance

Last edited:
Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
Any idea what the weight difference is for the axle back?

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
nice look the cat back and downpipe[rockon]. am always surprised with all the space when the mufflers are removed[shameful]

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
looking good guys. Looking forward to the development.

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Any plans for 2.0L product development?

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
Great progress so far, looking forward to reading more.

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #18
Haven't had the chance to weigh it yet. Going to get on that later today though! I'll get back to you on that either later today or at some point tomorrow.

nice look the cat back and downpipe[rockon]. am always surprised with all the space when the mufflers are removed[shameful]
Thank you! :) Yeah those mufflers are HUGE, can't wait to see how much weight it saves just removing them and replacing them with the SSR Performance Competition Axle back exhaust version that we have pictured above. Should have those weight savings numbers later on today or tomorrow!

looking good guys. Looking forward to the development.
Thank you very much! :)

Any plans for 2.0L product development?
Nothing planned for it just yet. Once we are completely finished with the development for the 3.3TT we may start looking in to the 2.0L depending on the feedback we get from the 2.0L crowd.

Great progress so far, looking forward to reading more.
Thank you very much for keeping up!! We really appreciate it :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

falkin42

Reactions
City
San Antonio
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
'12 Mazda 3 Skyactiv
Interested.

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #20
Can I get a drumroll pleaseeeee!

Here are the official weight savings numbers that you guys requested earlier today! Stayed extra late tonight to get these for you guys, so please excuse any grammar mistakes / typos [sleeping] As always we designed these products with all aspects of performance in mind. We crafted these systems to save as much weight as possible from the stock setups without losing any structural integrity / decreasing any functionality. Without further adieu, here are the official numbers for the products that we have developed thus far:

SSR PERFORMANCE EXHAUST COMPONENT WEIGHT SAVINGS

DOWNPIPE:
Stock - 23.2 lbs
SSR Performance Competition Series - 15.9 lbs
Total Weight Saving - 7.3 lbs

AXLE BACK EXHAUST:
Stock - 40.3 lbs
SSR Performance Competition Series - 16.2 lbs
Total Weight Saving - 24.1 lbs

DOWNPIPE + AXLEBACK COMBO:
Stock - 63.5 lbs
SSR Performance Competition Series - 32.1 lbs
Total Weight Savings - 31.4 lbs

WOW. Those numbers are pretty significant! Especially for just a quick exhaust swap. But wait, it almost sounds too good to be true... let's do a quick sanity check. Do these numbers actually make sense? They most DEFINITELY do. If you haven't already, go take a look at the two FAT mufflers that Kia stuck under your 3.3TT. By just swapping that axle back out for ours you save 24.1 lbs!!! As far as the downpipes go, you save 7.3 lbs by swapping to ours (also makes sense considering those cats aren't as huge as the mufflers). Shedding a quick 31.4 lbs with just the swap of a couple exhaust components? That doesn't sound too bad, now does it? (pun intended) :)

Shah @ SSR Performance