Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Join us on our journey... SSR PERFORMANCE Power Pack 3 Development!

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #41
That is awesome!!!....You guys sure move quick. Can't wait.
Yes sir! We weren't messing around when we said that we are very dedicated to this platform :) Working hard day in and day out to get all of this out and on the market for you guys.

Shah @ SSR Performance

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Great progress please keep it up.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2, 2004 MSM
Can't wait for the downpipes to be released! It looks like you'll be the first american made downpipes on the market. Have you looked into the intercooler piping? The factory merge pipe seems to be a big restriction.

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #44
Just an update for everyone! Just currently waiting on the production pieces of the downpipes and axle back exhaust to be finished so that we can do the final test fitment / dyno testing along with get product photos for you guys. That should all be happening by the end of this week / beginning of next week. As far as the intake goes, it't going to be just a little longer, but should also be giving you more information on that shortly thereafter. You guys will get the full feed here. So stay tuned! :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Great, whats the pipeline for the EVC?

Reactions
City
Boston
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Just an update for everyone! Just currently waiting on the production pieces of the downpipes and axle back exhaust to be finished so that we can do the final test fitment / dyno testing along with get product photos for you guys. That should all be happening by the end of this week / beginning of next week. As far as the intake goes, it't going to be just a little longer, but should also be giving you more information on that shortly thereafter. You guys will get the full feed here. So stay tuned! :)

Shah @ SSR Performance
is your intake going to be a sealed design?

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #47
Great, whats the pipeline for the EVC?
As soon as we have the Competition Series Axle Back on the market we will start working on the EVC version!

is your intake going to be a sealed design?
I apologize, but I still can't release any information on the intake. As soon as I am able to, most, if not all, of your questions will be answered! :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Can't wait to see what the intake looks like.

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #49
Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing well! I know it's been a bit overdue, but you know what they say... all good things come to those who wait ;) This is no exception! We have been working as hard as we can behind the scenes to bring you guys something that is not just good, but GREAT. We promised you the best and I think we've done it! Say hello to the brand new SSR Performance Kia Stinger 3.3TT Competition Series Exhaust components! :)

KIA STINGER GT 3.3TT COMPETITION AXLE BACK EXHAUST (MUFFLER DELETE) (2018+)

Reasons to Choose SSR Performance
?2.5" SS 304 Aerospace Grade Material
?Custom High Quality Matte Chrome Surface Finish
?Replaces Restrictive Factory mufflers for maximum HP gains
?Unleashes the raw power and sound of your Kia Stinger 3.3TT
?Utilizes stock exhaust tips
?Direct bolt on to stock exhaust (all hardware necessary included)
?100% Made in the USA
?FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
?LIFETIME WARRANTY

AXLE BACK EXHAUST:
Stock - 40.3 lbs
SSR Performance Competition Series - 16.2 lbs
Total Weight Saving - 24.1 lbs

PREORDER PRICE $449

> CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR SET NOW <

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIA STINGER GT 3.3TT COMPETITION SERIES DOWNPIPES (2018+)

Reasons to Choose SSR Performance
?2.5" SS 304 Aerospace Grade Material
?Custom High Quality Matte Chrome Surface Finish
?Replaces Restrictive Factory Downpipes for maximum HP gains
?Unleashes the raw power and sound of your Kia Stinger 3.3TT
?Direct bolt on to stock exhaust (all hardware necessary included)
?100% Made in the USA
?FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
?LIFETIME WARRANTY

DOWNPIPE:
Stock - 23.2 lbs
SSR Performance Competition Series - 15.9 lbs
Total Weight Saving - 7.3 lbs

PREORDER PRICE $489

> CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR SET NOW <

We hope that you guys can see the time and quality that are put into these USA made products. We take great pride in our craftsmen who work hard each and everyday to make our dreams come to life. Happy shopping :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Love the details, look quality. [rockon]

I am in for the downpipes, just waiting on your EVC setup to order, please make it a catback rather than an axle back.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
[MENTION=1309]ssr performance[/MENTION], can you please post a video clip with the delete and then with both the down and delete? We'd love to see what it sounds like each way. Thanks!!!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
[MENTION=1309]ssr performance[/MENTION], can you please post a video clip with the delete and then with both the down and delete? We'd love to see what it sounds like each way. Thanks!!!
Yesss we want it!!!!!

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #53
Hey guys!

I know a bunch of you guys were asking for sound clips of the downpipes. Still working on getting sound clips of the axleback and the axleback with the downpipes as well.

For now I had a chance to make the video of the downpipes so here it is! :) I think it gave the car a very aggressive deep tone. It even has a little bit of the burble at the very end of the higher revs (hard to hear in the video but in person you can really hear it!). Also, thank you to everyone that has already placed their orders!!! You guys will love your product when you get it!! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqFT7jpqbXI&feature=youtu.be

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Sounds much better. Please make a full EVC turbo back with high flow cats! The car has been out more than a year and still no full exhaust solution with high flow cats [sad]

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #55
No problem at all! It's just been so busy around the shop. Going to try and make this happen for you guys at some point this week! :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Snow White KIA Stinger GT2 RWD
Just purchased down pipes. Yesssssssssssss!.

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #57
Just purchased down pipes. Yesssssssssssss!.
Got it! Thank you so much for your order! Can't wait to get these things shipping :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
Got it! Thank you so much for your order! Can't wait to get these things shipping :)

Shah @ SSR Performance
If you want sell more, put more info and video of your product!!! Many people like me are stock and want upgrade, but we wait for the good product!!

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #59
If you want sell more, put more info and video of your product!!! Many people like me are stock and want upgrade, but we wait for the good product!!
You got it :) Stay tuned in the next hour or so.

Shah @ SSR Performance

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #60
Hey guys!

Finally, the day has come! I dyno tested the 3.3TT today with our SSR Performance Competition series downpipes (which can be purchased by clicking HERE). It's been super busy around the shop, but I always set the Stinger fam in the priority category!

I am beyond excited to show / tell you guys what I am about to. I could not be ANY happier with the results of our dyno run today. We took the same car, the same dyno, and tested ONLY our SSR Performance downpipes. No tune. Nothing other than the downpipes were touched on the vehicle.

I compared the highest stock baseline run that we got the last time I was at the dyno and put it up against the new numbers the car made.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS????? I don't think anyone is.....

FEAST YOUR EYES

That is a 30WHP increase and a 26WTQ WITH JUST SSR DOWNPIPES!!!
Talk about BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
[rockon]

Guys....look at those beautiful curves!!! The whole powerband was increased almost evenly with both torque and horsepower. This is amazing stuff!!! The area under the curve is a lot higher now as well. So now when the car pulls, it keeps pulling. The sound is intoxicating. The power is VERY noticeable. I can confidently say that our hard work has really paid off.

Watch this video to see it all go down and hear all of my thoughts on the whole thing!

https://youtu.be/mC7crIydqjE

I hope you guys enjoy watching and don't forget to show your support by going ahead and purchasing these downpipes on our website by clicking HERE!

Shah @ SSR Performance