Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

{{ ImportShark }} NEW! Muffler Tip Covers

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Love it

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
These are fantastic [MENTION=339]Mike @ ImportShark[/MENTION], how do they install? Just slide over the stock tips?

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
These are fantastic [MENTION=339]Mike @ ImportShark[/MENTION], how do they install? Just slide over the stock tips?
Yup, they slide on and snap right in place. I'm expecting to have stock here in the US within the next couple weeks, but if if I our Korean office can squeeze them in next week's bulk inventory then it will be sooner. If I can get together with a local Stinger owner, I'll take a quick vid popping them on.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
Mike, let me know when you have some stock in the US. The techno ones are tempting me!

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
Mike, let me know when you have some stock in the US. The techno ones are tempting me!
Will do. EMS shipments are bottlenecked right now leaving from Korea due to the Olympics! I'm hoping to have them in about 10 days, but can always ship direct from Korea to your door if needed.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Will do. EMS shipments are bottlenecked right now leaving from Korea due to the Olympics! I'm hoping to have them in about 10 days, but can always ship direct from Korea to your door if needed.
OMG, I hope the Olympics don't hang up my order another month. [?|]

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
OMG, I hope the Olympics don't hang up my order another month. [?|]
I assume you mean something that you ordered elsewhere? If something has already taken a month and you haven't heard anything, then there's definitely a problem.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
I assume you mean something that you ordered elsewhere? If something has already taken a month and you haven't heard anything, then there's definitely a problem.
No, I just ordered it two weeks ago. Kia rep told the dealer it would be early March. The I hear something about parts being held up because of Olympics traffic or some such....just a bit paranoid.... [dunno]

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
No, I just ordered it two weeks ago. Kia rep told the dealer it would be early March. The I hear something about parts being held up because of Olympics traffic or some such....just a bit paranoid.... [dunno]
Lol ooooh you mean the car itself? Yea that makes more sense. I got a bit worried that my guy who processes orders missed something since we're really on top of orders for Stinger parts. I don't think the Olympics will have any effect on significant commerce such as Hyundai/Kia auto exports. That's a whole different ballgame. ;)

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1 + Drive Wise
I am interested in the gold ones!

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #12
I am interested in the gold ones!
Go figure, that's the one color we weren't going to stock. I can still get them though. Worst case, our Korean office can always ship direct to your door if we don't have the particular color you want on hand here at our US location. ;)

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
any forum member discount on these?[;)]

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #14
any forum member discount on these?[;)]
Probably. I'll check the numbers when we get our first inventory in. There are a number of pre-sales already, so inventory levels are uncertain right now. We've had a bunch of orders from dealerships interestingly enough--probably more than individuals! Kinda odd methinks...

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #16
lol you guys are being tough on me already!